4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this lull between “Ordered!!” and the upcoming “Shipped!!”, let’s think about prep work for next time.

Let’s remember to log into our accounts ahead of the next round of Quadio to make sure they’re still active and not needing a password update. (Thankfully I took care of that a couple of weeks ago figuring glitches like that might happen.)

And let’s remember to think about discount codes to have on-hand. I was so excited to order, it never occurred to me to take a moment to look for a code.

Maybe some finger exercises for that frantic clicking to keep reloading the Rhino store page would be in order, too.

We all want our overly-excited-order-it-right-this-second experiences to go smoothly next time.

Bit of a glitch on the site when I tried to complete my order of the bundle ...

It said server error ????? Redid it all....and,

Then it stated my card info was not accurate.....so I thought well I got PayPal so I went that route.......and somehow it worked....but twice ??
2 sets coming and confirmed with email. Oh well., at least I will get those 4 Quadios (double vision.)

Anyway aside from that...
Thankyou Steve @ForagingRhino and thanks Adam ..for that promo code @fredblue .

Can hardly wait til my next bundle in October! 👌

No problems ordering the bundle. My question now is, when do they ship?

I'm loving the email promo that arrived this morning. I like to think I'm old enough to remember and young enough to be curious:
1687539490892.png

I'm loving the email promo that arrived this morning. I like to think I'm old enough to remember and young enough to be curious:
View attachment 93106
I'm loving this advertisement as well. I can about smell that faded "Stereo Review" paper stock. The ad copy does kind of have that Marantz and Pioneer "excitement" somewhere in there. Then telling folks of the days of "yore" (yes we remember like it was yesterday) that all they need is a BluRay player and the four speakers which they already have! HOT DAMN - And the adrenalin rush.... as the shorts I am wearing feel slightly tighter. It pushes the right buttons imo.

Last edited:
ordered 3 of the 4. can't wait to hear Paranoid!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not one comment yet about the Quadio logo, as opposed to the original Quadradisc logos on the earlier Quadio's.

I find that interesting
I didn't love it, and decided to not be critical of it so early on. I was going to say nothing. The original WB Quad logo is very elegant, this newer one is a bit cartoonish, or playfully corny. Why mess with a perfect original logo?

I placed an order for two of them this morning, but I didn't write the order number down because the site said that I would receive a confirmation e-mail. It has been several hours and I have not received one yet, even though my credit card has been charged. I am not concerned, but I am asking what others have experienced. Did you get one right away, or are they just a bit overwhelmed with orders? Cheers!

Back