4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
only £68.75 in all! 😱

there's this nifty code a member posted over on the SHF which got some $ off! 🤯

CC22SLA15WMG
For once work getting in the way has saved me money! I've just managed to look at the thread, and thanks to Adam (y) got the discount which covered most of the P&P to this side of the pond, so got the Quad, Quad bundle shipped to the UK for $83.97 :SG (OK I'll get stung for tax gathering fee & VAT, but who cares, its Quadio time!)

Not that I'm impatient, but when can we buy the next bunch of releases? :LOL:
Many Quad thanks to ForagingRhino :bowing::51QQ

For once work getting in the way has saved me money! I've just managed to look at the thread, and thanks to Adam (y) got the discount which covered most of the P&P to this side of the pond, so got the Quad, Quad bundle shipped to the UK for $83.97 :SG (OK I'll get stung for tax gathering fee & VAT, but who cares, its Quadio time!)

Not that I'm impatient, but when can we buy the next bunch of releases? :LOL:
Many Quad thanks to ForagingRhino :bowing::51QQ
The same here, thanks @fredblue Adam. Bundle ordered.

and huge thanks to @ForagingRhino and all involved for making this happen.

Awoke to a "Rhino Quadio" reminder on my phone this morning; although it was unneeded. Quad before coffee, I ordered the bundle bleary eyed and groggy with no problems. I had made a purchase trial run on their site yesterday and changed my password so I was ready to go! Last purchase on their site from my history was the Doobie quad set. Thanks to ForagingRhino and all here for the entertainment value of this thread for the last few months. Long live Quadio!

I think Rhino needs to look at all the difficulties folks on here have had trying to purchase the discs. It seems that it's not just one thing, but a multitude of different problems affecting far too many. Fortunately for them (this time), the people on this site are borderline obsessive and fully embrace JFK's dictum:

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that QQ members shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of ordering the Rhino Quadio discs".

Now, now. lol

that said, I was so annoyed about not knowing about the 12% discount code, that I just went back and ordered a backup set of 4, using the discount. Hey, whatever...I can buy what I want, right? I don't concern myself with someone not getting their copy this time. I'm sure Rhino created enough copies for QQ.

I will NOT be selling my backup copy for a profit. I want one to open and another to see on my shelf...unopened. I may even put them in a ziplock bag to protect them.

I'm sick. :hi
I get it. If one set of the Quadios make you happy, two sets will make you even happier, and three sets.....

Apparently you are the happiest guy here because no one else has bought three sets.

Why do I feel there is a flaw in my premise? :unsure:

Finally I was able to get my order through only for Paranoid. It kept failing on FF, so I switched to Edge and I was successful first time around. Go figure

Thanks to whoever posted the discount code, it worked like a hot damn!

Back