ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I received the Van Halen box, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. It's a couple vinyls (super cool looking) and a couple CD's and the BDA has the Dallas TX 1991 concert in DTS HD Master stereo.

I'm not gonna lie. That BDA is badass to the max. It's such a cool film, outdoors, daytime....it almost feels like it could be at a State Fair. It's a "feels like you're onstage" sort of filming. Just killer, killer. They are such a tight band here and you just can't help but smile and feel the energy.

Very highly recommended.

Today I received the Van Halen box, For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. It's a couple vinyls (super cool looking) and a couple CD's and the BDA has the Dallas TX 1991 concert in DTS HD Master stereo.

I'm not gonna lie. That BDA is badass to the max. It's such a cool film, outdoors, daytime....it almost feels like it could be at a State Fair. It's a "feels like you're onstage" sort of filming. Just killer, killer. They are such a tight band here and you just can't help but smile and feel the energy.

Very highly recommended.
Man oh man I remember going to Daytona beach and blasting VH. I left my car parked one time near the pier and it would have went underwater if a bunch of cool people had not pushed it higher up the beach. lol.
I was sea side sitting just smoking and drinking at ringside....

Here comes a shocker...I've never listened to Phish...ever.
As Trey puts it himself: that they are relatively unknown is their greatest super power. The hippie band label is thrown around for them a lot, but they’re much closer to a prog band than anything else. Give them a shot! If you dig this Tiny Desk I have some show recommendations

1721225385280.png

Back