Aphrodite's Child 666 (Deluxe Edition with Dolby Atmos & 5.1 surround upmixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per info at Hoffman, I pre-ordered the 4CD/BDA set for US $29.99 + $3.07 tax. While not obvious, if I click on shipping, it says $4 flat rate for a box with any amount of discs in it. That sounds bizarre. Why do I trust them? lol

Dusty Groove is the vendor, who I've never heard of.
EDIT - while I was getting my account set up, I see Ryan posted a link to them above.

It said 45.65 to me at the time. See the attachment. Maybe it will drop back down
Screenshot_20241021_174004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spooky 😈

D*mm you guys, I just created an account with Dusty Groove and preordered this.
I dont know this group or album at all but I like Vangelis.....at this price will be satisfied with a good stereo master and extra tracks.
Agree with the above regarding upmixes.

D*mm you guys, I just created an account with Dusty Groove and preordered this.
I dont know this group or album at all but I like Vangelis.....at this price will be satisfied with a good stereo master and extra tracks.
Agree with the above regarding upmixes.
Listen to it before purchasing, this is not the regular Vangelis you may be used to.
Just my advice!

I’d be a bit wary of that low low price as they erroneously list the ‘retail’ price as $39.95 when in reality it’s more than double that! At their discounted price at under $30 they’d be losing their shirts.

But then again STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!

So I might be lucky if they cant fill the order?
Yea the price may be too low...but If I dont like this I could trade it in or give it to my buddy.........
I like to be surprised with new to me music.

Someday I may ask you to do something for me. That day may never come but if It does I will be looking to you for some help.

Don't forget the cannoli's.

Back