The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left the house mid morning & I didn't get home until just after Chiefs/49ers kick off. In between I see Man City beat the Wolverines 2>1. I completely missed the Lions game but absolutely delighted they whooped the Vikings if only by a few points.

I was pretty sure SF would rein supreme over KC. I mean. I don't think we have ever been 6>0. What were the odds of that happening? But we did, somehow. There were key players missing on both sides and some interesting interception on both sides too. I noticed 49ers fans leaving early. I'm sure @marpow stayed the whole time.

Next up for KC is the Raiders. What shape is that team in?
Yup, stayed the whole dang time. :(

I left the house mid morning & I didn't get home until just after Chiefs/49ers kick off. In between I see Man City beat the Wolverines 2>1. I completely missed the Lions game but absolutely delighted they whooped the Vikings if only by a few points.

I was pretty sure SF would rein supreme over KC. I mean. I don't think we have ever been 6>0. What were the odds of that happening? But we did, somehow. There were key players missing on both sides and some interesting interception on both sides too. I noticed 49ers fans leaving early. I'm sure @marpow stayed the whole time.

Next up for KC is the Raiders. What shape is that team in?
Raiders are circling the drain....2-5 record...just lost the starting QB for at least 4 weeks....the coach was a strange hire and he's on the hot seat already...and the final nail in "somebody's" coffin....they hired the shitty Offensive(and I mean it literally) coach from the Bears...and guess what...there offense is terrible...BUT...as all of us know that follow the NFL...if they fire him....he will have another job right away as some other team thinks that he isn't the problem and it would be a great fit for their team...That's what makes me laugh about the NFL...they are the worst talent evaluators of any business I can think of...in the draft and with their own employees...

;) Canadian content: NFL Week 7 Takeaways: Chiefs stand alone, Lions make statement

Plus:
billswirelogo-2.png

5 takeaways from Buffalo Bills’ 34-10 win over Tennessee Titans

For some reason we get Houston Texans games in this market...I usually enjoy Tony Romo on these broadcasts...he brings a lot of insider type of information....but for some reason this week...he kept saying "structure"...so many times that it was distraction...it was very much like a Rain Man performance...great movie...

For some reason we get Houston Texans games in this market...I usually enjoy Tony Romo on these broadcasts...he brings a lot of insider type of information....but for some reason this week...he kept saying "structure"...so many times that it was distraction...it was very much like a Rain Man performance...great movie...
Four minutes to Wapner!

Kmart sucks.

https://wgnradio.com/sports/sportsclick/dodgers-or-yankees-who-wins-the-world-series/

Dodgers-Yankees-2024.jpg
NEW YORK, NEW YORK – JUNE 08: Mookie Betts #50 of the Los Angeles Dodgers in action against Alex Verdugo #24 of the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium on June 08, 2024 in New York City. The Dodgers defeated the Yankees 11-3. (Photo by Jim McIsaac/Getty Images)

Posting this lead to this: :cool:

Nostalgia Stories: Martin Barre of ‘Jethro Tull’

When I saw this photo...I thought of somebody AR might know...ya know....a Jersey Boy...It looks like the Yankee is holding his groin..someone needs to fill in the conversation between the 2

Totally agree and MRI for Aiyuk today. If torn ACL then he is gone for season.
I will jump on the Detroit bandwagon really fast.
Marky, watch out my friend jf you jump on the Detroit bandwagon, Ricky will throw you under the bus fast when the Lions start tanking!🤕LOL
...I think SF will turn it around & make the playoffs yet this year.....

Back