Best. Customers. Ever.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to show I am still alive, here is a photo of me last week having a business dinner with an old mate of mine on mutual "military" projects (hey it helps to pay the bills for Involve to keep going!), he is the bald guy that looks like a Bond villain, lil ol me is opposite

IMG-20240918-WA0001.jpg

Just to show I am still alive, here is a photo of me last week having a business dinner with an old mate of mine on mutual "military" projects (hey it helps to pay the bills for Involve to keep going!), he is the bald guy that looks like a Bond villain, lil ol me is opposite

View attachment 109739
Chucky, we ALREADY KNEW that you’d be the biggest guy in any photo!

View attachment 109739
Steak and chips, huh?? Gotta watch the ol' ticker! Looks like you had a great time
'

Steak and chips, huh?? Gotta watch the ol' ticker! Looks like you had a great time
'
I told the guy only a few chips and he gave way too many....That was after I finished the Veggies. I hardly ever have steak as my wife is a terrible cook and the most exciting thing I get at home is a steamed potato with no salt or anything. Just as well or I would be even larger!!

I actually eat only around 20% more than my 46 lg (100Lb ) wife, life is not fair.

Back