Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahaha, lot of cabbage. Never heard that saying.
I think I pick that up from my dad. I am told it originated with the mob. But my dad was a school teacher. Side note, Amazon hasn't dropped it's price on Zappa's Overnight, Thin Lizzy's Vagabond or The Yes Album Super Deluxe. Baffling because there was a time when Amazon pricing was pretty competitive.

I think I pick that up from my dad. I am told it originated with the mob. But my dad was a school teacher. Side note, Amazon hasn't dropped it's price on Zappa's Overnight, Thin Lizzy's Vagabond or The Yes Album Super Deluxe. Baffling because there was a time when Amazon pricing was pretty competitive.
Yeah, if Amazon pricing isn't going to be competitive, I'd much rather use a friendly shop like Burning Shed or Bull Moose.

Between Burning Shed, Import Cds and the U Discover official site, Burning Shed has the far cheaper price, but by telling the truth in terms of freight costs, they seem way off yet even with their high shipping costs, they still are the lowest. The two US sources claim very low shipping costs but state it could go up. Given the size of the set, it will go up and their quoted prices for the set are much higher. Problem with waiting for Amazon is if the limited run sells out, they will never receive any, which has happened several times.

I just checked Burningshed. They list it for GBP133.33 ($164), but then they charge GBP47.62 ($58) to ship to the US. That's too expensive for me.
I'll gamble on Amazon getting cheaper, or I'll just have to miss out on this one.

But do you like Camel more than a camel likes cabbage? 🤔
No lie... when the cabbage talk came up some days back I wasted moments of my life searching the internet to find out if camels do, in fact, eat cabbage.

My research showed that while cabbage is not listed as part of their regular diet, no one could say with certainty that if a head of cabbage was presented to a camel, it would be rejected.

The mystery remains to be solved.

No lie... when the cabbage talk came up some days back I wasted moments of my life searching the internet to find out if camels do, in fact, eat cabbage.

My research showed that while cabbage is not listed as part of their regular diet, no one could say with certainty that if a head of cabbage was presented to a camel, it would be rejected.

My day job is a camel poo inspector and I can honestly say i’ve never found a bit of cabbage at any time 🤓

I’m guessing that after walking hundreds of miles in the desert with no water, cabbage would be rather appealing…
🤔🥬🐪

Back