Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Camel set is still at pre sale with Rarewaves UK for £156.92, but this weekend they have 10% off everything with code RWOCT10, which brings the Camel down to £140!

https://www.rarewaves.com/products/0600753989425-air-born-the-mca-decca-years-1973-1984
They are often pretty competitive for pricing, they also have the Peter Gabriel i/o set for £17.02 (but they don't sell cabbages !)
Back in stock for pre-order:
https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...n-the-mca-decca-years-1973-1984/hnum/11454621

I have this sinking feeling that my original order with jpc, at that lower price, will come and go and not be honored. But, we'll see obviously.
I am still hopeful since they have already charged my account.
A whole bunch of people even got it cheaper when it was first listed and then taken down.

I am still hopeful since they have already charged my account.
A whole bunch of people even got it cheaper when it was first listed and then taken down.
I used Paypal "Pay in 4", which automatically starts making payments the day you initiate the program. So, in theory, I have no way to know if jpc would have charged my account.

JPC charged my account quite awhile ago but kept my order through everything. After all this I'm riding it out until release date - and for some reason I'm still feeling optimistic.

Ah, but when I add it to my cart, I then get a message saying it's not available.
I not understand what is going on there, this afternoon I received this mail from them.

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2023-11-10 om 22.07.00.png
    Schermafbeelding 2023-11-10 om 22.07.00.png
    170 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: GOS
My Camel order at JPC is still active, from back in April. I'm fairly confident that I will get it at that original price.

My Camel order at JPC is still active, from back in April. I'm fairly confident that I will get it at that original price.

What is your total price? Mine came to US $151.34, including shipping, etc. I was thinking this was the cheapest it was listed, but I could be mistaken.

I not understand what is going on there, this afternoon I received this mail from them.
Is it possible you ordered something by Camel other than the box set?
I can't read German but that looks like something shipped. The box set doesn't get released until the 24th.

What is your total price? Mine came to US $151.34, including shipping, etc. I was thinking this was the cheapest it was listed, but I could be mistaken.
@ $113

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 11-18-18 My Account – jpc.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 at 11-18-18 My Account – jpc.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Wow
Reactions: GOS
Back