Camel – Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973-1984 (box set with 5 albums in 5.1 on blu-ray)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I not understand what is going on there, this afternoon I received this mail from them.
A quick google translate comes out to.. "It's now time to pre order"

Did you sign up for some email alert for when it would become available perhaps?

My order with them still shows open and a release date of November 24 .

Last edited:
A quick google translate comes out to.. "It's now time to pre order"

Did you sign up for some email alert for when it would become available perhaps?

My order with them still shoes open and a release date of November 24 .

I not understand what is going on there, this afternoon I received this mail from them.

OK now it sounds like you asked to be notified when/if it becomes available.
Before you got any notification you visited the site and saw that it was able to be ordered, so you ordered it.
An automated message got sent today to everyone that signed up to be notified that it was back in pre-order mode.
You were just faster than the automated message.
I am assuming you ordered it when you saw it and received confirmation of the order.

But if they are sending out emails saying it can now be preordered...why do I get this message when I put it in my cart?

1699642747830.png

Is it possible you ordered something by Camel other than the box set?
I can't read German but that looks like something shipped. The box set doesn't get released until the 24th.
The time has come. You can now pre-order "Camel: Air Born: The MCA & Decca Years 1973 - 1984".

This is the translation of my newsletter.

I have this sinking feeling that my original order with jpc, at that lower price, will come and go and not be honored. But, we'll see obviously.
why? They have had our money for about a year, they shouldnt mess around with loyal clients. And I dont think they will!

Looks like it is coming - my copy has just arrived!! SWTx
Thanks Stephen, now we have hard evidence !!!
Actually JPC replied to my inquiry just today, they are confident about their shipping date (November 24) and the reason why it cannot be ordered there is that they already reached their allocated limit :eek:
Which is of course excellent news in terms of sales.
In other words for those sitting on the fence: hurry up !!!

Purchased from ImportCDs today; $218.86 USD shipping to TX. Stores in the US are showing a release date of 12/1.

Back