Chic - first five albums streaming in Dolby Atmos! (Steven Wilson mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~dave~~wave~

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Disco refuses to die.
Featured Artist ~ Chic

Freak Out!!

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 10.24.53 AM.png

Listening to Chic now, sounding damn fine so far.

Like me some Chic

Added to my Library instantly; I may not be into the Disco style of bands like A*** (sorry can't even say it), but this funkier stuff is groovin' the cones 🔊 🕺🔊..........

*edit- also remember to remove any prior partials of these albums that may have been in your Library from before and re-Add the whole album!

Added to my Library instantly; I may not be into the Disco style of bands like A*** (sorry can't even say it), but this funkier stuff is groovin' the cones 🔊 🕺🔊..........

*edit- also remember to remove any prior partials of these albums that may have been in your Library from before and re-Add the whole album!
Confession time Pups.
I had my own disco in the years 1976 to '77...before I joined the RAF!!!
Its name was.....'Slippery Rock Disco'

Them were the daze :cool:

These Chic albums are sublime.....instantly they go into my repeat playlist.

Anyone else think the first track on the debut album ("Dance, Dance, Dance") might be an upmix? The drums & bass seem to be spread across all channels and it's the only track on the album with no eerie center-isolated elements.

Anyone else think the first track on the debut album ("Dance, Dance, Dance") might be an upmix? The drums & bass seem to be spread across all channels and
it's the only track on the album with no center-isolated elements.
Yep, I just asked my brother to check it out on his Atmos system.

He's a massive Chic fanboy

Anyone else think the first track on the debut album ("Dance, Dance, Dance") might be an upmix? The drums & bass seem to be spread across all channels and
it's the only track on the album with no eerie center-isolated elements.
Just noticed that this track has Matt Boerum and Alan Han credited as mixers. Makes sense.

it's the only track on the album with no eerie center-isolated elements.
Last track has no credit for mixer. Other tracks are credited Wilson if I got it all.

Anyone else think the first track on the debut album ("Dance, Dance, Dance") might be an upmix? The drums & bass seem to be spread across all channels and it's the only track on the album with no eerie center-isolated elements.
The waveform looks different than the other tracks on the album.

Back