Hawkwind: Space Ritual (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix coming in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, that's good to know. Then, it would only make sense they would do the same for international shipments. I believe I'll go ahead and pre-order then. I don't want to miss out.
I don't want to miss out either but typically it has been my experience CherryRed ships on the day of release and then I am jumping out of my skin waiting for it to arrive while everyone on the forum is getting their copy and having the time of their life.
I agree, Cherry Red does a decent job packaging the box sets. I can't see Burning Shed not offering this. BS usually ships a week before the release date on international orders. You know how it is with stuff coming over the pond. Usually the order seems to hang for a while in Cook County.
Today, I received a shipping notice for The Pineapple Thief box set from Burning Shed. So, that should arrive sometime next week. LaserCD does a great job too in NJ and they seem to ship stuff once the stock comes in. They sold Days of the Underground. I think their prices are fairly competitive. So, I'm holding out keeping an eye on other vendors with this baby.

Holy crap, so it translates to $167.29 shipped to me from Cherry. Ummmm. No
Its £109.99 (£99.99 + £10 P&P) to me in the UK, so roughly $140.73. So for your Box it should be $80 without the 20% VAT, so :eek: $87.29 for P&P, it must be a big heavy set!

Its £109.99 (£99.99 + £10 P&P) to me in the UK, so roughly $140.73. So for your Box it should be $80 without the 20% VAT, so :eek: $87.29 for P&P, it must be a big heavy set!
Like SDE, Cherry Red don't knock off VAT for overseas orders. To Oz, it's £115 total.

Maybe wait and see if Burning Shed or jpc.de get it as they do knock off the tax.

Last edited:
Holy crap, so it translates to $167.29 shipped to me from Cherry. Ummmm. No

Over $160 shipped to me in Arizona using my VISA. $125 Euros with $25 Euros for shipping. When my VISA showed me this much I cancelled the order. Give Cherry Red credit they responded within less than 24 hours and issued the credit! Too much $$ even for me!

• Sad
Reactions: GOS
I like SWT's approach to 5.1 mixes, would like to listen to it but this release is definitively to expensive.

Why do those record companies let me choose only between crippled Atmos streaming at low bit rate (if there is one) or very expensive SuperDeluxe editions? Nothing in between? There are enough examples for "in between" (PF - Animals, APP - Turn Of A Friendly Card and more). I'll repeat this as often as I can.

I can spent my bucks only once. And I decided for the benefit of Pineapple Thief's latest release. Sorry to be honest.

Back