Hoping to create new versions of classic albums

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry - just had to add these!!! it was after all the very first album I ever mixed!! Bless you Tommy!! Such fun times!! SWTx

Tommy Bolin - Dennis MacKay (producer) - Stephen W Tayler (mixer) - Neil Ross (assistant engineer) - Private Eyes Mix Sessions - Trident Studios Mix Room - August 1976

Gold Cassette/CD award for Private Eyes, from the Tommy Bolin Archive display at Sioux City Museum, August 2, 2024, on the weekend of the 30th annual Bolin Festival.

1729275195905.jpeg

sorry - just had to add these!!! it was after all the very first album I ever mixed!! Bless you Tommy!! Such fun times!! SWTx

Tommy Bolin - Dennis MacKay (producer) - Stephen W Tayler (mixer) - Neil Ross (assistant engineer) - Private Eyes Mix Sessions - Trident Studios Mix Room - August 1976

View attachment 110321
View attachment 110322

View attachment 110324

LOL, I didn't know that was you Stephen. All joking aside on my part, that is a freaking super cool set of photos.

View attachment 110321
View attachment 110322

View attachment 110324
These photos look like a callback to the "Electric Moo" album cover, with each person occuping each position in successive photos.

These photos look like a callback to the "Electric Moo" album cover, with each person occuping each position in successive photos.
Never heard of that - but that was our plan - each position along with the hats!! I own the original negatives of these photos - I must have convinced a teaboy to take them on my camera!!!

So incredible to have a record of such an iconic moment - SWTx

Last edited:
Back