HOT HOT HOT - EBAY CODE 25 BUX OFF any 25.01 or over purchase - May not work for everybody

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Snood! It worked for me. Wow, I saved $25! I got the 'Barclay James Harvest ..and other short stories' Esoteric release for $4.01...
Plus, I got the last one they had on Ebay. Snood, you're Ok...I don't care what they say:LB

Last edited:
Nope. Not for me. šŸ˜¢. I tried 3 different items, no go. I even tried for an Elton John Captain Fantastic SACD like ngv99, but no luck. I'm always up for a deal, too!
Maybe it works for certain sellers?
Wonder how long itā€™s good for, Iā€™m not against saving a few bucks :unsure: ā²

Ya see... hereā€™s the deal :whistle: last night when all this was blowing up, I was sitting on my couch with my laptop, surfing šŸ„ while watching the Tele. (but didnā€™t remember my eBay member code to sign in) all comfy like. I wasnā€™t about to jump up and travel all the way to the other end of the house to git my book of codes and disturb my relaxed buns. So now I guess we all know how much my comfortā€™s worth...TMI ?

Last edited:
Code is HAPPY25

I just bought a 30 dollar CD been looking and waiting for.........5 bux plus 4 bux shipping after code applied

Put item in cart then checkout put code in see if it works.

I found this deal on Slickdeals :LB

Worked for me!!! Just picked up Joe Jacksonā€™s Body & Soul sacd brand new for $10.83 total - GREAT way to start my Saturday morning - Thank You Snood!

Just tried to buy 2 Dutton SACDs, no go for me šŸ˜–
Would really like to know why it works for some and not others?

Did you try ordering through that "deramnut" seller? Thatā€™s why I asked up thread if it was Dutton Vocalion (I donā€™t remember). Iā€™d prefer seeing folks buy directly from DV, to help the cause.

ok, after some analysis paralysis I finally used the code on attempt #5 to buy a Sony BDP-S6500. The other four were all returned since they chose to upgrade to a Sony BDP-S6700 which is useless. At least this time there was a real picture of the correct box and not a stock photo ... c'mon papa needs a new media format.

Back