HOT HOT HOT - EBAY CODE 25 BUX OFF any 25.01 or over purchase - May not work for everybody

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to use this on the MoFi 2LP 45 RPM version of Electric Warrior that sold out almost instantly on their website as well as every other one I looked at. Was able to bring the price down from borderline scalper levels to underneath list price. Thank you so much for the heads up!

I did know what he meant & I was only kidding him. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.
You know I'd be a little worked up if everybody & their brother is getting a $25 discount but not me:cautious:.... GOS, I actually really did feel bad for you....
But.... it was good to get some comments going back & forth here....

Thanks for the clarification :) it's easy to misunderstand internet statements....I would suggest that in the future you employ some "clues" about your intentions...like the hahaha that Gos employed...or a funny icon IF you don't "know" the person very well... by "knowing" the person I mean someone you post with regularly...I don't usually add these "clues" when posting with Gos because I have posted with him for quite some time on here and another forum before I came here

Yay! Worked for me too.
Added another Talking Heads dual disc to the collection.
Thanks Snood!

I saw a message in my Ebay message inbox making the code available. Code is only available to long time Ebay members. That is most likely the reason why it works for some and not for others.

Worked for me and also got an official email from eBay being thanked for being a longtime member with the coupon code enclosed. The code working seems to be tied to the number of years you’ve been on eBay.

I just had a look in my ebay "inbox" and sure enough there was a message from them with this code to thank me "for being there from the very beginning." Below that though is a little summary of your eBay 'firsts' - fittingly enough my first purchase was apparently the Doobie Bros. Stampede Q8 in 2001 and my first watched item was a Minute by Minute promo poster in 2008.

ebay.jpg

I just had a look in my ebay "inbox" and sure enough there was a message from them with this code to thank me "for being there from the very beginning." Below that though is a little summary of your eBay 'firsts' - fittingly enough my first purchase was apparently the Doobie Bros. Stampede Q8 in 2001 and my first watched item was a Minute by Minute promo poster in 2008.

View attachment 55807
1984 Dave... 1984

I’m guessing their “first purchase” info is incorrect, as, just like you, I joined in ‘98 and, just like you, it says my first purchase was in 2001. Pretty sure I didn’t join and just watch for three years without buying anything!

HAPPY 25 worked for me. The promotion says "...thank you for being with us from the very beginning!" I think the $25 is for eBays 25th anniversary. I joined in 1996...I guess that's close enough.

Count me in as well. Used the code to save $25 on Santana Lotus Japanese SACD, bringing the price down to a more reasonable level. Getting in a Santana mood with the the first Santana Quad coming and perhaps Abraxas also!!

Worked for me. Thanks for the code!

Bought a Schubert/Mahler 5.1 SACD that had just been discounted to $17, and an overpriced (nonquad) Best of Lou Reed 8-track for $20. Felt pretty good to only pay $15 for the lot with shipping. :)

Well I phoned Ebay to ask and they told me person needed to have joined before year 2000. I checked my setting and says I joined in 2005, no idea if that is correct or not but oh well, glad for those that got the savings on this. Great job Snood in telling everyone, :)

Nice! Never had any idea (about the email eBay sent, or the look down memory lane). But found it thanks to you, steelydave. I joined on 1-5-1999. Apparently first bought a book about the '80s New Zealand independent music scene (the "Dunedin Sound") called Sneaky Feelings-Positively George St., and my first app purchase was a manual for the Panasonic CX-601EU quadraphonic car player I have yet to install in my VW campervan (will get around to it one of these days!)

1599160951501.png

Well I phoned Ebay to ask and they told me person needed to have joined before year 2000. I checked my setting and says I joined in 2005, no idea if that is correct or not but oh well, glad for those that got the savings on this. Great job Snood in telling everyone, :)
Dang it. Opened my account April of 2000. Missed it by that much.

Back