HOT HOT HOT - EBAY CODE 25 BUX OFF any 25.01 or over purchase - May not work for everybody

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking yeah probably, but worth a check to see 🤗

24 worked 14 not so far :rocks

The secret was being a zealous ebay customer...which obviously, didn't work for myself and other non~loyal ebay cutomers. But congrats to those for whom it worked. Your loyalty to ebay has been rewarded.

And thanks of course to The Banana:SB Man, himself, astute shopper SNOOD!

See the source image

25 BUCKS OFF IS NO SMALL HOOPLA!

Last edited:
you know I had no problem getting the discount with the code snood provided but I never got an email from ebay telling me about it
So how were we supposed to find out?

The only other discount I am aware of is if you install the ebay phone app when prompted and I believe you get $10 off but I haven't tried it.

Worked for me! Got Steve Hackett Genesis Revisited Band & Orchestra Live at the Royal Albert Hall 2CD/Blu-ray for $3!!!

Thanks Snood!

you know I had no problem getting the discount with the code snood provided but I never got an email from ebay telling me about it
So how were we supposed to find out?

The only other discount I am aware of is if you install the ebay phone app when prompted and I believe you get $10 off but I haven't tried it.

Telling you about what exactly? Snood confused :unsure: ..........You were able to buy your thingy right. Yeah Snood never got an email either.....found the code on Slick Deals 🤗😍:LB

28 worked 14 nopes :LB

You totally misread his post.. I guess you didn't see the hahaha
I did know what he meant & I was only kidding him. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.
You know I'd be a little worked up if everybody & their brother is getting a $25 discount but not me:cautious:.... GOS, I actually really did feel bad for you....
But.... it was good to get some comments going back & forth here....

Last edited:
I did know what he meant & I was only kidding him. Sorry if it came across the wrong way.
You know I'd be a little worked up if everybody & their brother is getting a $25 discount but not me:cautious:.... GOS, I actually really did feel bad for you....
But.... it was good to get some comments going back & forth here....
The dreaded "misinterpretation" of a post. On my part. I should have known you were kidding. Posts can be so hard to interpret when humor is involved. (y)

Back