John Lennon - Mind Games (2024 Box Set coming in July!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hallelujah brother SNOOD!
Yeah, had 25 in CC points so got it down to 80 and I have a refund return on an item coming for another 36 so Snood feel good at a 44 dollar (Snood do Math) Mind Games Box Set :SB Can stack it next to all the other stuff Snood not had time to listen to for the last 2.5 years :rolleyes: How ya doing 4? PM me some time. :giggle:

Got my eye on the Police Synchronicity and Bowie Rock Star Boxes tooooo - waiting hoping for a good discount on them tooooooooo :giggle:

That's what I like about this forum. I read a few posts and end up spending money ;)
At $168, I was resisting but at $99, Amazon wins again. Mind Games Box Set is ordered!

Last edited:
I have the recent (ish) 5.1, which is enough MIND GAMES for me. Not a big fan of the album.

Now if McCartney II came out in Atmos, I would have my temporary secretary order it, if she hasn't swooshed
down a waterfall. . . . Having a stoned McCartney tinkering in his bedroom spread out all over my living room
would be fun!

Thanks to SNOOD, I purchased the box set of MIND GAMES from AmazonUS for just under 100 bucks and it will be delivered TOMORROW. And Amazon informed me that I saved an additional $12 on s/h charges [even though I'm a Prime customer]

ImportCD wants $106 + extra s/h charges and estimates a September 30th delivery date!

Last edited:
Here's an upcoming limited physical edition for those of us with OCD and Fomo. These mixes are exclusive to this set. They will also be available on streaming platforms.

Guess I'll wait for streaming...

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/col...hn-lennon-mind-games-the-meditation-mixes-3lp

Mind Games (The Meditation Mixes) 3LP​

$79.98
Ships on: October 11, 2024

The meditation mixes of 'Mind Games' are a huge passion project for Sean Ono Lennon. Already available exclusively on the Meditation App “Lumenate," – this limited edition release will bring all mixes together in one bespoke format to be released on October 11th.
Please note that each vinyl is unique and the colors may appear slightly different from the image displayed.

Excluded from sitewide sales/discounts. Limited to 4 per customer.

Tracklist

LP1
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - MIND (Binaural Gamma Waves 100Hz) (10:02)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - MAGIC (10:58)
Side B
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SPACE (8Hz Theta Binaural) (5:42)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SEED (5:59)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - YES (6:03)

LP2
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SPIRIT (15Hz Beta Binaural) (5:36)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - LOVE ().5Hz Delta Binaural) (12:32)
Side B
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SURRENDER (23:41)

LP3
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - PEACE (23:55)
Side B (ALL TRACKS INFINITE LOOPS)
MANTRA 1 (∞)
MANTRA 2 (∞)
MANTRA 3 (∞)
MANTRA 4 (∞)
MANTRA 5 (∞)
MANTRA 6 (∞)
MANTAR 7 (∞)
MANTRA 8 (∞)
MANTRA 9 (∞)

1723645414876.png

Guess I'll wait for streaming...

https://shop.udiscovermusic.com/col...hn-lennon-mind-games-the-meditation-mixes-3lp

Mind Games (The Meditation Mixes) 3LP​

$79.98
Ships on: October 11, 2024

The meditation mixes of 'Mind Games' are a huge passion project for Sean Ono Lennon. Already available exclusively on the Meditation App “Lumenate," – this limited edition release will bring all mixes together in one bespoke format to be released on October 11th.
Please note that each vinyl is unique and the colors may appear slightly different from the image displayed.

Excluded from sitewide sales/discounts. Limited to 4 per customer.

Tracklist

LP1
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - MIND (Binaural Gamma Waves 100Hz) (10:02)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - MAGIC (10:58)
Side B
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SPACE (8Hz Theta Binaural) (5:42)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SEED (5:59)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - YES (6:03)

LP2
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SPIRIT (15Hz Beta Binaural) (5:36)
Mind Games Meditation Mix - LOVE ().5Hz Delta Binaural) (12:32)
Side B
Mind Games Meditation Mix - SURRENDER (23:41)

LP3
Side A
Mind Games Meditation Mix - PEACE (23:55)
Side B (ALL TRACKS INFINITE LOOPS)
MANTRA 1 (∞)
MANTRA 2 (∞)
MANTRA 3 (∞)
MANTRA 4 (∞)
MANTRA 5 (∞)
MANTRA 6 (∞)
MANTAR 7 (∞)
MANTRA 8 (∞)
MANTRA 9 (∞)

View attachment 108432
Note the that first 5 copies include a magical voucher which allow the owner to levitate for 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Pahlese Lennon team,
Take it easy on the money grab. The last 3 box sets appear to have many repeats of material. Now you offer something that should have been included in the Mind Games Box set for an extra $80.00? Please stop. We are fans, and yes, we will spend the money, but at some point, we are getting the feeling that we are being taken advantage of, and that is not only not cool, but blemishes John's legacy.

Here's an upcoming limited physical edition for those of us with OCD and Fomo. These mixes are exclusive to this set. They will also be available on streaming platforms.

Glad I read this. Last night I was looking at YouTube various things and I saw a Mind Games Meditation Mix, I thought what the heck, did I miss something in my box set, is it another easter egg that was buried and someone found it?
Now I find it is another sell, speaking for myself, I do consider myself a completist, but I am still able to draw the line, I will not buy this Meditation Mix, should have been included in the box set (or at the very least offered at the same time) and absolutely a money grab.

So, these mixes are just for vinyl? Or has anyone found any other media? BDA, etc.
The LP set is the only physical release available but the album will be on streaming platforms as well. I think the Atmos version may show up as well.

Reactions: GOS
Back