Steven Wilson King Crimson in Atmos! (2CD/2BD sets) LTIA 2023 / Red 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is showing in stock at jpc.de
It may be worth it for our US friends once you remove VAT ..my copy shipped a few days ago ..

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/king-crimson-red/hnum/11937449
Absolutely. I order from jpc.de more often than not nowadays. Their prices are usually better than any of the other online retailers once VAT is removed, and their overseas shipping charges are insanely low. And they're absolutely scrupulous about notifications, tracking, and packaging.

Absolutely. I order from jpc.de more often than not nowadays. Their prices are usually better than any of the other online retailers once VAT is removed, and their overseas shipping charges are insanely low. And they're absolutely scrupulous about notifications, tracking, and packaging.
Got mine yesterday from JPC!
IMG_20241025_170918739~2.jpg

What a pain. I could not confirm my order with Amazon it just would not go through. So I canceled my order and received confirmation of the cancelation. I then went back to Amazon and bought Red again for less money $50. It's in stock and will be here Monday.
So much for pre ordering and Amazon.

No change in my order status at Importcds - still says processing. Red is listed in stock and available for order with delivery by Nov. 2 - BUT the price dropped from $48 to $41 😲. And in another bizarre twist, Amazon's price has dropped to $46, there are 15 in stock and will be shipped from Importcds also with delivery by Nov. 2 🤯. Are these companies colluding to drive us crazy?

I don't think I've seen a price drop on an unshipped item at Importcds before. I'm not losing any sleep over a few dollars, but does anyone know if Importcds gives you a refund if the price of an item drops before shipping, like Amazon? I'm thinking not, but don't really want to cancel and reorder over such a small amount.

Back