LATEST Piece of Gear in Your Stack - What is it?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored a nice clean pair of Infinity Infintesimal four speakers. I had to reform the woofer surrounds. Other than that they are immaculate. And not bad sounding for their size.
Planning to use these as my height speakers when I upgrade to Atmos in my music listening room.
I love the older Infinity speakers. This will make my seventh pair of various models.
Now I just have to convince the wife to let me hang speakers from the living room ceiling.
View attachment 109404
Good luck, Gary!

My Sony isn't quite "new." I've had it for two years or so, but I couldn't use it because I only have one set of speakers.

Well, thanks to two (one for front and one for rear) amp/speaker controllers, it's now hooked up and plays beautifully!

I promise to fix the.red.and green labels with some nice Sony and Sansui logos. 🙂
View attachment 109380View attachment 109381
The old Quad equipment was so beautiful. Now we got tiny displays you need a magnifying glass to read (well at my age anyway).
Now their idea of beauty is to rearrange the buttons on the front....and add nonsense metrics to power output.

Back