Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On Thursday, just gone, I deleted it off my Amazon wish list...no way was I going to shell out silly money for this release.
On Friday I listened to Baggy doing a hypo in his praise for the Atmos mix.
On Friday, I turned turtle and spent my hard earned £230.
On Saturday I was in Pink Floyd heaven.
On Sunday, today, I have no regrets in spending that money, as I'm still in DSOM paradise.
where did you buy it from?

Barclay James Harvest - Once Again Expanded Box Set

Props to @Stephen W Tayler for great stereo and surround mixes!
Props to the label for producing a high-value set with lossless stereo and multichannel options galore.

OK, Mike. I just bought this set based on your stellar review of the fidelity and Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix. If it doesn't hold up to my excruciatingly low standards 🧐, I will have to provide a video response performed by Mr. Horse of Ren & Stimpy.

OK, Mike. I just bought this set based on your stellar review of the fidelity and Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix. If it doesn't hold up to my excruciatingly low standards 🧐, I will have to provide a video response performed by Mr. Horse of Ren & Stimpy.
I would love to see a Mr. Horse review, regardless!

Once Again Mike is guilty of separating another QQer from their money. Mike is seen in the video drumming up interest in music in surround. I bet he wakes up every morning thinking “today should I start off with analog or digital?,” and that’s just referring to his drum kit!

Back