Life in Surround - Surround Music Review and Discussion YouTube Channel

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey @edisonbaggins, any chance of a (p)review for the next Quadio batch? Are you allowed to put out a review before release day, or are you embargoed? I'm especially interested in whether or not Toulouse Street is different at all to the one in the box set (aside from packaging).

Hey @edisonbaggins, any chance of a (p)review for the next Quadio batch? Are you allowed to put out a review before release day, or are you embargoed? I'm especially interested in whether or not Toulouse Street is different at all to the one in the box set (aside from packaging).
I’m not sure there’s a hard and fast rule. I have asked about Rhino’s wishes in the past and on or after release day seemed to be the gist.
I am in a doctoral college program with very little time to listen to music for review, these days.
Mainly study music on Spotify, these days.
So, I highly doubt I’ll have any tasty info for anyone, sooner than several days from now.
I only posted the pic on FB because I thought the album titles were already confirmed here. Admittedly, I skimmed the thread in question. Hope I didn’t steal anybody’s thunder.
Anyway, Batch #6 is hella cool, IMO.

I’m not sure there’s a hard and fast rule. I have asked about Rhino’s wishes in the past and on or after release day seemed to be the gist.
I am in a doctoral college program with very little time to listen to music for review, these days.
So, I highly doubt I’ll have any tasty info for anyone, sooner than several days from now.
I only posted the pic on FB because I thought the album titles were already confirmed here. Admittedly, I skimmed the thread in question. Hope I didn’t steal anybody’s thunder.
What are you studying? Keep us posted–can't wait to call you Dr. Baggins! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Then I especially appreciate that you're still using some of your spare time for this. I've based several of my purchases upon your reviews alone and so far I've never been disappointed!

What are you studying? Keep us posted–can't wait to call you Dr. Baggins! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
This quarter cellular physiology, skeletal anatomy, spinal anatomy, systemic and histologic anatomy, corresponding labs for each, plus four softer classes including history and philosophy.
It’s insane for this old man’s brain! Most of my classmates are in their early to late 20’s!

Yeah, FR did post the names of the 4 titles several days ago, though I don't recall which day. Good luck with your doctoral program.

This quarter cellular physiology, skeletal anatomy, spinal anatomy, systemic and histologic anatomy, corresponding labs for each, plus four softer classes including history and philosophy.
It’s insane for this old man’s brain! Most of my classmates are in their early to late 20’s!
Mike, what field are you getting your degree in? I maxed out my GI Bill benefits to get my premed requirements and go to med school. Unlike you, however, I was a single guy with no kids!

Back