Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 108724
Donna Summer - Live and More

Excellent live album (not generally a fan of them) and it sounds very good, maybe better than some of her studio albums of that era. And the studio MacArthur Park Suite from LP side 4 is classic.
I was able to see her much later in her career (08/08/08) what a great show it was.

PS I like the more commonly used album cover better:

View attachment 108725
We had the honor of seeing her perform at the Universal Amphitheater in the late 1980s or 90s. It was a great show. She was an amazing talent, and I still want more from her that I know I can’t have.

IMG_1307.jpeg

Mae Moore - Folklore

The 7th and most recent (2010) album from this excellent Canadian singer / songwriter. Not well known outside of our country.
Not a dud song here. Sound is warm to the point of being indistinct but it suits the music.

Oasis. The Master Plan
Oasis Familiar to Millions disc 1
Oasis Whats The Story.....
Have not listened to these in years. Love the songs Acquiesce and Rockin Chair

Before that Disc 1 of Rod Stewart The Mercury Years with The Rod Stewart Album and Gasoline Alley.
The sound is wonderful as are the songs unlike the recorded sound of Oasis

A friend recently mentioned a playlist being assembled for his 55th class reunion (Air Force Academy) and noted “We Gotta Get Out of this Place” was very popular. That reminded me that Johansen used to do a great Animals medley, so I pulled out this old favorite. Lots of great New York Dolls tunes too. A smoking live act (I saw him in 1980).

IMG_2027.jpeg

Back