Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatles For Sale (EMI Music Canada) stereo​

DlXi7Ve.jpeg

I wish I could buy all 4 of them but - sadly - we know 2 have left us

Its Sunday. Forgot what a cooool album this truly is. 1989. I miss the exciting musical output of that era !
View attachment 108554
Have most (except for possibly one?) of their CD's so yeah, I'm a big fan of their melodic pop. Harriet Wheeler has an absolutely wonderful voice IMO - would've loved to see them live back in the day, but alas...

had a few................................. ;)
Great - GREAT - album !View attachment 108640
Ah, yes...Matthew Sweet. I had the pleasure of seeing him several years ago at the wonderful Cat's Cradle club in Chapel Hill, NC (shameless plug for a club that's withstood the test of time in that college town.) Of course, he and his band played some cuts off this excellent release.

Tales from the BIN, Ricko? Have you started to unravel ALL those RBCDs you've 'squirreled' away in those giant Costco bins?

Five things we share in common with animals - BBC Bitesize
Hi Ralphie
that reminds me - I need to get a Bin Count

not all my music stash is bined. For all you out there that care - Ill be moving in a few months and the Mrs and I have put a majority of my collection into big bins and put the bins in storage. I still have about 2000 selections available to grab and play --and enjoy !!
This was part of my IAC Ralphie ( Immediate Access Collection )

Hi Ralphie
that reminds me - I need to get a Bin Count

not all my music stash is bined. For all you out there that care - Ill be moving in a few months and the Mrs and I have put a majority of my collection into big bins and put the bins in storage. I still have about 2000 selections available to grab and play --and enjoy !!
This was part of my IAC Ralphie ( Immediate Access Collection )
And hopefully Ricko will never have to utter the words:

"I THINK I NEED A BIGGER BARN!" 🛖

IMG_1304.jpeg

Donna Summer - Live and More

Excellent live album (not generally a fan of them) and it sounds very good, maybe better than some of her studio albums of that era. And the studio MacArthur Park Suite from LP side 4 is classic.
I was able to see her much later in her career (08/08/08) what a great show it was.

PS I like the more commonly used album cover better:

IMG_1305.jpeg

Last edited:
Back