Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am on CD 1, no expectation of when and how I will finish. Ticket prices across all the shows ranged from $7.50, $8.50, $9.50.
My first year out of high school, this show came to Oakland for $8.50, I did not go. That said, tickets where easily affordable. Tickets now, I have never seen Springsteen and always wanted to, when he played at Chase Center last year, one ticket was $2500.00, no thanks.

The 1974 Live Recordings celebrates the 50th anniversary of Bob Dylan’s return to touring that year. Featuring all professionally recorded shows from the artist’s 1974 performances backed by The Band, the collection will be available as a deluxe box set across 431 songs-27 CDs. The 1974 Live Recordings offers fans 417 previously-unreleased Bob Dylan live tracks – including 133 recordings newly mixed from 16-track tape, and every single surviving soundboard recording – along with new liner notes by journalist and critic Elizabeth Nelson.
81Li77TcoSL._SL1500_.jpg

Back