Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s just those songs, not the whole album.
That’s what I meant — *none* of the songs on the album are playing in Atmos for me in the US, which is a shame, ‘cause I’d love to hear Canned Heat in surround.

That’s weird, I’m in the US and they play for me.
It's weird in many ways -- the songs off Travelling Without Moving are not found on High Times in Atmos, while some of the newly mixed songs can be found on their original albums too.

this made me chuckle.
353402226_671661205005531_2918465322724515686_n.jpg

It's weird in many ways -- the songs off Travelling Without Moving are not found on High Times in Atmos, while some of the newly mixed songs can be found on their original albums too.
Apple Music can be so strange sometimes -- for example, ABC's The Lexicon Of Love is *still* playing in Atmos for me (minus a couple of tracks), a good month or so after the Atmos mix stopped working for most people on this board. So, you win some, you lose some, I suppose.

Last night I was looking for something chill to throw on headphones before bed. Decided to check this Apple Music user profile that was brought up very early on in this thread:
https://music.apple.com/profile/AllDolbyAtmosThey’ve done quite a lot of work in respect to playlists of genres. Some ones I found, and sounded decent on headphones last night:
theres also quite a few other single/ep releases from the artist of the last one there

I only compared "Saturday In The Park" and "Beginnings" and the mixes appear to be identical. However, "Beginnings" from Chicago IX is about 1:35 or so longer than the version on The Very Best Of Chicago: Only The Beginning.
Make me smile has different track timings as well.

Back