Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listened to all of Styx, Paradise Theatre. It flat out rocks, and sounds great. Sheesh. If SDE could release this one as number 27, I would SHAT my pants. Really. It's that good.
Given that Styx themselves (or UMe) released their 2018 album The Mission in a CD/Blu-ray package with surround, perhaps we should look to them instead. Then again, 2021's Crash of the Crown received no such physical surround release (though it may be on streaming). 🤷‍♂️

I know somebody posted about this when it came out a month or so ago, but I can't find it. Anyway: I really like this album.
And Burnett is on World Cafe talking about it:

perchance 'twas maybe lil' ol' me 🤭😅 i really enjoyed it as well, sounded great and not a tedious set and forget mix, elements creatively popped around & about the soundfield including some interesting stuff up top 👀😻

Very happy to trip over this one:

Damn funky.
woah yeah!! 🎉 gave it a couple of spins and popped it up on here the other week, it was a Funky Friday alright! 🥳😋 all that boogieing was for real 🤩😵‍💫 had canned heat in my heels that night, bay-bee!! oops! wrong song! 😅🤣🪩🕺🏾😻

really glad the cat in the hat is getting the catmos hatmos Atmos treatment, some of my favourite choon's from back in the day 🎶🙌😍

Listened to all of Styx, Paradise Theatre. It flat out rocks, and sounds great. Sheesh. If SDE could release this one as number 27, I would SHAT my pants. Really. It's that good.
Is it possible to know who did the mix?
When something is said to be really good I like to note the mixer for future projects. I’m not the biggest Styx fan.

Nothing Ever Goes As Planned.

I gotta say, Styx, Paradice Theater is mostly super. In particular, the song, Nothing Ever Goes As Planned. Holy Shit. Killer. SDE, please release this on BDA! @PaulatSDE

Nothing Ever Goes As Planned.

I gotta say, Styx, Paradice Theater is mostly super. In particular, the song, Nothing Ever Goes As Planned. Holy Shit. Killer. SDE, please release this on BDA! @PaulatSDE
This album has completely disappeared from Apple Music (US) for me, has it for anyone else?

• Wow
Reactions: GOS
Back