Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a London group of Producers have been recording under the banner "Rudimental" for the last 15 years and there are a number of their Atmos singles from throughout their career of varying quality musically and mixwise.

the 10th Anniversary reissue of their 2013 album "Home" is also in Atmos and has been posted here at QQ a few times but here's their 2021 double set "Ground Control" with a truly splendid Atmos mix, nice and active Surround sound just how we like it and as eclectic a set as ever. this one comes highly recommended ✌️😋

n.b. track 6 on Disc 1, "Be Somebody" with James Vincent McMorrow, is not in Atmos on the album for some reason but is in Atmos separately as a Single here;

some very active and immersive mixes of varying shades of Rock now, some of the mixes are positively cinematic in their scope and execution! 🙌🤯🤩

starting with 2 challenging but very Atmos-sy albums from 2021 and 2023 respectively from New York trap-metal duo City Morgue;

onto rather more frivolous fodder (but still active Atmos! 😅 ) with the February 2024 single "Shut Up & Kiss Me" from Indie Rock duo girlfriends

there are a number of tracks in Atmos by social media comedian turned alt-rocker Jaden Hossler, recording under the moniker jxdn here's my current favourite LP, 2021's "Tell Me About Tomorrow";

another artist who started out on social media, as an influencer, is honestav. i posted some cool MOD SUN and Audio Chateau tracks at QQ recently and here's a couple more Alt-Rock collaborations with both of those artists, one of which is with honestav,

a collab between Country Folk Rapper (trust me, it works! 😅 ) Jelly Roll and Hip-Hop artist mgk

and a couple of Kenny Hoopla tracks (Alt/Hip-hop), including a collab with blink-182's Travis Barker

this Summer's album from hip-hopper/rapper who's branched out into alt-rock, Sueco The Child "Attempted Lover" with some interesting use of Atmos

a single slice of lemon-y angsty alt-Rock from last year from Teen Wolf actor and musician Tyler Posey (swooshy muted ambience in the Heights only for the Height lovers among us ✌️)

post-grunge Pop in the form of 2023 LP "all my bad feelings" by 44phantom

and some lovely use of Surround on Country singer/songwriter Riley Green's latest album "Don't Mind If I Do"

i posted the new single by John K here the other day and now here's their 2021 album and a 2022 2-track single by this Indie singer/songwriter from Florida, all in nice Atmos sound 😻

i recently posted the current album ("in the light and shadows") by reflective, sensitive New York multi-instrumentalist singer/songwriter camylio and here's their previous album, "before we say goodbye", also in nice Atmos

and a revist to the rather fun Country artist Caldwell with 3 distinct renditions of their latest single "Beer & Baddies", including a Dance mix with a very active round the room Surround mix 🤠😜

4 more from Jeremy Zucker (atmospheric emo confessionals with minimalist click beats and indie guitar textures), i i posted a few of their Atmos tracks previously and here's my current listening favourites of their's from the last few years (tracks are from 2021, 2022 & 2023) they've a new album coming up mid-November but i've no idea if it'll be Stereo only or in Atmos 🤷🏻‍♀️😋

i don't recall if we ever touched upon this weird one at QQ from 2022 from R&B-tinged-Popster Bazzi where all but 3 of the 19 tracks marked as Atmos are actually in Stereo!? 😳🤦‍♀️

(n.b. only tracks 14, 16 & 17 are in Atmos and playback with Sides, Surrounds, Heights and all 🙌 the rest despite being marked as Atmos is all just Stereo)

thankfully their other Atmos offerings from 2018, 2019 and 2023 are present and correct with all channels doing something groovy at any one time! 😅

3 albums and a single from the last few years from Canadian group Valley with their jaunty, hook-laden Pop everyone's a toe-tapper! 🥳

their first album to be mixed in Atmos from 2022 (8 years after they first formed) has by far the most going on in the Heights but all their Atmos offerings are good and Surround-y and come recommended by moi✌️😜

4 singles/EPs from 2023 & 2024 from Thor Rixon (a Berlin based South African House & Techno Live Performance Artist i've posted other singles by here at QQ) with various collaborators, all short and sweet and worth checking out 🤩💘

July 2024 EP with 5 distinct renditions of their track "Money Face" by L.A. DJ and Beats artist Sweatson Klank plus their "Inner Works" EP, "Reverie" EP, "Embers” EP and "A Free Mind" album, all with very cool Atmos mixes, i find "Inner Works" particularly lovely 😋🤩💘

Thanks, I eventually found the two Atmos songs, though it wasn't straightforward at all. Couldn't find the second version of the Life Beyond L.A. album until I searched just for the How Much I Feel song, then played through the versions returned until I hit the Atmos one. That led to the second version of the album with Ready For Camarillo in Atmos.
Could you please provide a link to the version of the album with the atmos tracks? I'm in Canada and tried what you said - clicking on multiple versions of How Much I Feel on Apple Music which were on multiple comps but non were Atmos and can only see one vsn of Life Beyond LA. Frustrating

new single of dreamlike emotional Pop by singer-songwriter Conan Gray "Holidays"

new single by alt-rockers Imagine Dragons "Take Me To The Beach" with a funky rap by Ernia ✌️🥳

gorgeous new single from Patrick Watson with November Ultra "Silencio" 😍

Ari Lennox's new single "Smoke" 🫶 funky with a capital Ffffff! :smokin✌️😋

..and a current earworm i just cannot stop playing, "Cats On The Ceiling",the new single by UK-born Australian singer/songwriter Ruel 😅🤩🥳

fabbo new single by Poppy Disco Queen of the UK, Sophie Ellis-Bextor 🌈😻🙌

and a David Guetta remix of Sophie's classic track "Murder On The Dancefloor", the original mix used to great effect in the recent movie Saltburn 💦😅

another slinky sexy Estelle track's just slipped out, an album of her trademark groovy tunes hopefully can't be too far behind now 😘🙏

"If It Takes All Night", one of the super-catchy singles of the Summer by Devon folky-Pop trio Tors

i posted Thelma Plum's fab new album here the other day, here's her 2022 EP from a couple of years prior, "Meanjin" also in lovely Atmos 💘❣️

2 singles from gorgeous girl House Duo Beck To Pony

"Berlin" from a couple of weeks ago

and "Frei" from June this year

the current single from Electronic artist 49th & Main "So Low" with a cool mix

new EP "Forever Weather" from L.A. based Electronic Dance Music DJ and Artist Elephante with good use of Atmos

Back