Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm feeling kinda outta gas, so this made sense

1574494397971.png
Jackson Browne Running on Empty

wish I could stay, just a little bit longer . . .

Willie Nelson ....no less
Night and Day

DVD Audio
And to paraphrase the enclosed leaflet: I am Surrounded by Entertainment
Terrific Album.
Very pleased I took the plunge and got it El Cheapo.

Not listed on Discogs in this format, only HDCD and CD!!!
Must have flown under a lot of peeps radars.
It is now!!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/14436737
Mixed by John Klett ...another new name for the Surround Engineers Poll.

Huge thanks to Gene for highlighting this release and Ralphie for giving us the Amazon link.
Ordered on Nov16th, arrived Nov 23rd!! (Now that's what I call a fast postal service from the US of A)

Last edited:
Willie Nelson ....no less
Night and Day

DVD Audio
And to paraphrase the enclosed leaflet: I am Surrounded by Entertainment
Terrific Album.
Very pleased I took the plunge and got it El Cheapo.

Not listed on Discogs in this format, only HDCD and CD!!!
Must have flown under a lot of peeps radars.
It is now!!!

https://www.discogs.com/release/14436737
Mixed by John Klett ...another new name for the Surround Engineers Poll.

Huge thanks to Gene for highlighting this release and Ralphie for giving us the Amazon link.
Ordered on Nov16th, arrived Nov 23rd!! (Now that's what I call a fast postal service from the US of A)
I bought 3 copies, only due to the cheap price (already owned a coy).
1 of the 3 came with a cracked case :( I just do NOT understand why anyone would ship a breakable item in a thin mailer, with no protection. I really don't......

1 of the 3 came with a cracked case :( I just do NOT understand why anyone would ship a breakable item in a thin mailer, with no protection. I really don't......
Shipping protection was an early bug bear of mine in this hobby. I couldn't agree more about some sellers who still do not protect these, easily cracked cases, enough; to such an extent, that I always open any new delivery with trepidation as to the cases condition. It's not as if they are going to be treated as fragile items by the postal service throughout the sorting process.
To be fair, the vast majority of items I receive are very well protected but I'm still nervous as I unravel the packaging. :unsure:

That's always been a major pet peeve of mine also ☹. I often request the seller mail in a well padded box for some titles (even though I will never sell - still... GMAFB)

Bill Bruford One of A Kind stand alone dvd, first time I listened to this I wasn’t very complimentary (although I did add that maybe I wasn’t in the right mood to appreciate it) having given it a second hearing I must admit I was wrong, this is certainly worth adding to any collection it may not be the most adventurous mix but it suits the music and I will definitely be playing it again!

Back