Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a horrendous experience with Mascot Label I've finally got a copy of Ayreons 2022 re-release of Universal Migrator Part I & II. I ordered from Amazon and got my copy the next day. No comic and not signed but at least I can listen to the 5.1 DTS on DVDV.
4 screenshots:
Sequencer.jpg

I listened to an Alicia Keys interview this am about her Christmas album, Santa Baby. They played a few cuts, one of them being "Ave Maria," which reminded me of the version on this disc, which i haven't heard in too long! Neville's version gives me goosebumps . . . in a good way! And "A Change Is Gonna Come" brings tears to my eyes . . . in a good way!
1671222955993.png
Aaron Neville believe
Inexplicably, no POLL for this one, but here's a
THREAD with a mere three posts!
https://www.discogs.com/release/4434062-Aaron-Neville-Believe

OMZ! Just when i though a renewed interest in vinyl might suck me back to the dark side ( 😈 ), look what arrived on my doorstep!
FB2EF242-9EBD-4A6D-A9EA-04213F827C5B_1_105_c.jpeg

It's EVERYTHING (well, almost) for which i might have hoped–these are the things of which dreams are made! I'm one big weeping goosebump . . . in a good way! I can't wait for more! Zappalicious!

Last edited:
After a horrendous experience with Mascot Label I've finally got a copy of Ayreons 2022 re-release of Universal Migrator Part I & II. I ordered from Amazon and got my copy the next day. No comic and not signed but at least I can listen to the 5.1 DTS on DVDV.
4 screenshots:
View attachment 86353
I'm listening to it for the first time right now. WOW the discrete 5.1 mix is great !!! I'm almost already demoting it for not being Atmos, this could have been an incredible Atmos mix. ;)

Back