Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5DF2FC3F-8743-4832-9384-C9AFC4BC4315.jpeg

CHARLES GERHARDT & NATIONAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA • STAR WARS & CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

CHARLES GERHARDT & NATIONAL PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA • STAR WARS & CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND
[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

Yowsa, Michael Dutton has managed to pull off what even Darth Vader couldn't accomplish. By Accessing the original Multi Track analogue Masters, The Watford Wizard has successfully remixed these two wondrous John William scores into miraculous discrete QUAD SACD restorations in absolutely gorgeous sonics as the original RCA QUAD master was 'compromised!'

JAMES GALWAY, HENRY MANCINI, CLEO LAINE • IN THE PINK, SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH, SONGS FOR ANNIE  [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

JAMES GALWAY, HENRY MANCINI, CLEO LAINE • IN THE PINK, SOMETIMES WHEN WE TOUCH, SONGS FOR ANNIE​

[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

Am currently playing Disc 1: Mancini/James Galway: THE PINK PANTHER. Sonics are SUPERB! Another victory for the Wizard's sonic seasoning from the original analogue Multi Tracks! Am tickled PINK!

David Crosby - If I Could Only Remember My Name (DVDA 5.1)
Such a cool vibe to this album. A great surround mix that works really well with Dolby's ATMOS upmixer just adds to the experience.

NS00NzQ1LmpwZWc.jpeg
I have all of Croz's solo albums and this one's still at the top of the list for me.

Back