Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221230_212821.jpg

The Beatles
1+
Within You, Without You/ Tomorrow Never Knows
A Day In The Life next.....

Tears For Fears - The Tipping Point Dolby Atmos (7.1.4)
View attachment 86897
It’s amazing how well this album sounded when I listened to it off Apple Music, when I used to use that service, back in the day. I have a first edition Blu-ray copy that still remains unopened along with countless other discs and vinyl. I think I’m becoming a collector more than a player. :LOL:

It’s amazing how well this album sounded when I listened to it off Apple Music, when I used to use that service, back in the day. I have a first edition Blu-ray copy that still remains unopened along with countless other discs and vinyl. I think I’m becoming a collector more than a player. :LOL:
Perp, I think you'll find the SDE physical BD~A ATMOS disc probably betters the Apple stream and as far as being a player ... what else is NEW?

HAVE A HAPPY, Perp ......in perpetuum!

Thanks to 4ears I picked up the DVD edition of Neil Youngs greatest hits stereo in 96 24 sounds wonderful.
Listening to it in synthesized surround
The video shows a record playing on a turntable with the everybody knows this is Nowhere record cover on the table next to it
When the song changes the tonearm changes position on the spinning record
Just a perfect backdrop for this music.
Now theres a different album cover and a 45 for the next song on the table.....
Happy NY!

Back