Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON [Pink Floyd Records/1 RBCD/1 BD~A 5.1] Remixed and UPDATED ......What started out as a David Gilmour solo album escalated into something quite nice with the addition of bandmates Tony Levin and Richard Wright but sans Roger Waters. Beautifully remixed and 'updated' into BD~A 5.1 by Andy Jackson and Gilmour himself!

71vYQ05zUAL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Marillion-Misplaced Childhood, actually my childhood was pretty good, lots of freedom, good times, some weird stuff with parents, but all is forgiven now. Great friends, seem to be connecting with friends from the past lately, time does march on but that allows us more opportunity's. My wife and I are good, she is happy and healthy and so am I. I am going to eat a donut today. Watch football.
Happy New Year. Embrace the Rainbow. We have a magnitude of rain in California, much needed, have seen some rainbows and they really are a naturally beautiful site.
R-10583867-1594934286-4657.jpg

Back