Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - The Yes Album (2023 Dolby Atmos Mix)

IMG_2803.jpegIMG_2804.jpegIMG_2802.jpegIMG_2806.jpeg

Piece of My Heart has an extended ending on the 5.1!!
Oh, to be a fly on the wall at this astounding concert EVENT. Even though the surrounds mainly capture audience/ambience ...on my system it sounds INCREDIBLE. I recall while watching the Monterey Pop Festival BD~V, the camera panned to Mama Cass Elliot in the audience and the look on her face when Joplin was performing was priceless ...like a big WOW!

Janis Joplin photo by Barry Feinstein (1970). | Janis joplin, Music ...

A TRUE PEARL

DTS 5.1 Master Audio.
A talented veteran band
Turn it up and enjoy ( I did need to tweak my surround set up to gain optimum)
a 10 on a 10 scale

View attachment 98687
Got this one yesterday too. How did you tweak your system, please? Somehow Marillion never seem to get 5.1 truly right and although this one seems to be one of the better ones (5.1-wise), I still felt I had to need to turn up the centre speaker and felt that it lacked treble.

Got this one yesterday too. How did you tweak your system, please? Somehow Marillion never seem to get 5.1 truly right and although this one seems to be one of the better ones (5.1-wise), I still felt I had to need to turn up the centre speaker and felt that it lacked treble.
I bumped up the rears by about 3 db and bumped up the center by 2 db. Had no issue with treble and Pete's bass was thunderous.

Back