Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blessed copulating excrement, this is wild beyond wild.

Very nice music with 5.1 available soundtrack, 3D animation that is so freaking original that it's absolutely MIND BLOWING!!!

Attachments

• Lichtmond2.0001.jpg
    Lichtmond2.0001.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
revisiting an old friend.. 💞📀🤗

IMG_3166.jpeg

if you're a bit of an ol' banana smoothie like moi 🍌😋 who enjoys the odd blast of Jizzy Jazz in one's lugholes from time to time 👂💦👂and you haven't heard this one already 👀 please do track down the SACD of "Matt's Mood" by Matt Bianco, in whatever form you can unearth it, for 'tis a rather overlooked Surround gem, from the wayback Surround Sound machine.. ahh, 2004.. 🤩🥳 when hopes were high.. and so was i.. 😍:smokin

edit: please do vote in the QQ Poll when you've had a listen..!

oh g'waan 😉 it's fun, it's free and it's fifty percent less fat than other Polls! 😋😅😂

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/matt-bianco-matts-mood-sacd.31991/

That's shocking! How does it sound? I'm going to have to wait until this evening to listen to some of this, and I may start with my favourite Moonmadness too.
I’m very biased so probably not the best person to ask, this was my bucket list surround album, let’s just say Stephen W. Tayler knocks it out the park, I was hearing things i’ve never heard on an album i’ve played hundreds of times over the last 40 odd years

Camel Disc 28 from the Air Born boxset 5.1 LPCM Blu-ray
just starting out on this journey, the first thing is IT'S LOUD! I was playing the new Yes Album in Atmos, had to turn the volume down 8 notches!
View attachment 98592
That will likely be down to the Dialogue Normalization value of the TYA Atmos. I doubt the mix is actually much louder.

just one Pinot you say? :unsure:
just the one bottle, for now 😉
With a straw? :devilish::p:ROFLMAO:
1700774217252.png

..... I can't drink white wine, the height of sophistication was bottles of el cheapo blanco chunderer at Uni, a la Blue Nun, Liebfraumilch ......
mind you I can't drink creme de menthe either after a particularly arduous drinking contest at a hospital doctor's mess, there was just two of us left and I lost the final forfeit!

That will likely be down to the Dialogue Normalization value of the TYA Atmos. I doubt the mix is actually much louder.
I haven’t heard any of the new Camel set yet, but the last few Stephen W Tayler 5.1’s I’ve got (Marillion - Holidays In Eden, Bill Nelson’s Red Noise - Sound On Sound, BeBop Deluxe - Drastic Plastic, etc) were presented quite loud.

Back