Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro Tull Heavy Horses
5lqPe4b.jpeg
My collection is growing. Need Stand Up, War Child, and Too Old To Rock N Roll. ;)

Mingus Moves Quadio blu-ray. It is blowing my mind to the extent that I searched the internet for someone who would care, found this site, became a supporting member, and posted this. I feel like Dom Pérignon discovering champagne.
“Come quickly, I am tasting the stars!”
Most excellent first post! Welcome aboard!

Mingus Moves Quadio blu-ray. It is blowing my mind to the extent that I searched the internet for someone who would care, found this site, became a supporting member, and posted this. I feel like Dom Pérignon discovering champagne.
I love a story with a happy ending.

Glad you could join us here, mmmd!

Porcupine Tree-Closure/Continuation-Live Amsterdam 7/11/2022
Watching/Listening=Dolby Atmos MKV File 24bit/48Khz. DR's Chapters, 12's, 13's, 14's. As a whole DR 15. 2:34:08 time.
This comes from my purchased Box Set.
Really great surround experience, music and vocals. My listening session today seems to be creeping the volume knob up.
71jZw28UMLL._SY679_.jpg

GEORGE BENSON - BREEZIN'
Audio Fidelity SACD

*I'm working on some changes on this one, to suss a little more out of it. A little amplitude adjustments here and there and some Bass & EQ as well. It's starting to sound much better; especially with some mid-high EQ boost to the rears (brings out that Rear Left tambourine more on Breezin' as an example, for my old ears anyway) and a healthy Bass boost to the Center.

folder.jpg

Listening now.
Soft Cell-Non Stop Erotic Cabaret, SDE #15.
Dolby Atmos-MKV File-24bit/48Khz. DR's are 10, 11's, 12, 13's, 14's.
Fortunately real good Atmos height activity, unlike SDE #14 Trevor Horn.
View attachment 99514
Is the really #15? Thought it was when I ordered it but didn’t receive the usual numbered cardboard sleeve.

The Guess Who Rockin' & Best Of Vol II
8Kerura.jpg
🎅
🎅🎅🎅
IIRC, all of songs on the Audio Fidelity release of “The Best of the Guess Who volume 1” are accounted for when you look across the various DV releases. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Though I’m not interested in buying a copy, Vol. 1 is available for sale on Discogs for $65. I’m already more than satisfied with the excellent job that Michael Dutton has done with the same material.

Back