Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Led Zep.
The Song Remains The Same.
Bluray Audio.
Does Page play an early version of Achilles Last Stand during Dazed and Confused?
Screenshot_20231223_195608_Amazon Shopping.jpg

COWBOY JUNKIES WHITES OFF EARTH NOW!! [MoFi/Multi~CH SACD] AFAIK, the only non classical title from MoFi in SURROUND and IMO, a GREAT SUCCESS.

The Junkies cover tunes from Lightnin' Hopkins, Bruce Springsteen, Robert Johnson, Bukka White, John Lee Hooker and one Margo/Michael Timmins original. Am playing it on my new system and the sonics are EXTRAORDINARY .....

https://www.discogs.com/release/2846955-Cowboy-Junkies-Whites-Off-Earth-Now
Primary

My #1 release of 2023, box set, style of music, sonics, reading material and Atmos.
There is a big dissapointment, that I will not metion, but it is still my #1.

The Pineapple Thief-How Did We Find Our Way (1999-2006)-Released 6/23/2023.
I am listening now to Blu Ray-Abducted At Birth, I believe the title in the book is called Abducting The Unicorn?
Dolby Atmos-MKV File. 24bit/48Khz. DR's are 11, 12's, 13's, 14's.
R-27436545-1687438104-1019.jpg

Last edited:
That is one of the best parts of this hobby - a small reminder can transport you back to a source of previous joy. This album has a haunting beauty that stays with you. Crazy to think 2024 will be 50 years since it was recorded! LA in 1974 - can’t wait to watch the documentary.

Back