Loma "How Will I Live Without A Body?" (6/28) - new album with Steven Wilson Atmos mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I would add that if you want to see a lossless download, leave a comment letting the band know as they just re-shared the article:

I don't do Farcebook, so I left a comment on my bandcamp collection page.
1722375494095.png

Oh man, now I'm hoping we can get some SW remixes of Shearwater's back catalogue... Loma is good but Shearwater is another level. If you haven't heard them, try Rook, The Golden Archipelago, Animal Joy, or Jet Plane and Oxbow. Jonathan Meiburg is a true poet.

Yes, please! Shearwater is a hidden gem, and I am astounded that they aren't more well known than they are.

Shearwater's Animal Joy is one of my favorite albums of all time. When I first heard it, my spouse was playing it in the other room, and I leapt up from what I was doing and asked, "Who is this?" It's that good.

...and I would add that if you want to see a lossless download, leave a comment letting the band know as they just re-shared the article:

On Facebook, the band posted,

Friends, we would love for this to be released digitally or on a physical format. Please let our record company know that you are very interested in this. There are only so many times we can pitch the idea ourselvesā€¦ (and trust us, weā€™ve been pitching it)

Their record company is Sub Pop.

On Facebook, the band posted,

Friends, we would love for this to be released digitally or on a physical format. Please let our record company know that you are very interested in this. There are only so many times we can pitch the idea ourselvesā€¦ (and trust us, weā€™ve been pitching it)

Their record company is Sub Pop.

im-doing-my-part-serious.mp4

Back