Mr. Afternoon - droplets - new electronic/rock concept album [Pre-order] (Lossless 5ch DVD-Audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the pleasure of testing this title for Mr. Afternoon to ensure that it behaved the way he intended it to. Oh, sure. I went ahead and made a flac copy to play ahead of getting my physical copy!

LOL! I called it odyssey as I was stumped on what genre to call it. :)
This album is incredibly dynamic, and the surround is super effective and discreet. He did a great job on this.

For sure, this is a story, intended to listen in order, front to back. Some really fun speaker setup stuff in the menu. haha, good fun for sure.
You all need a copy of this!

1723054848109.png

I had the pleasure of testing this title for Mr. Afternoon to ensure that it behaved the way he intended it to. Oh, sure. I went ahead and made a flac copy to play ahead of getting my physical copy!

LOL! I called it odyssey as I was stumped on what genre to call it. :)
This album is incredibly dynamic, and the surround is super effective and discreet. He did a great job on this.

For sure, this is a story, intended to listen in order, front to back. Some really fun speaker setup stuff in the menu. haha, good fun for sure.
You all need a copy of this!

View attachment 108267
Great heads up, Gene. Cannot wait.

Co~Incidentially, Mr. Afternoon, the title MATER STELLA NAVIS when googled refers to a cargo ship under the flag of the Marshall Islands.....is that true?

STELLA NAVIS photo

Great heads up, Gene. Cannot wait.

Co~Incidentially, Mr. Afternoon, the title MATER STELLA NAVIS when googled refers to a cargo ship under the flag of the Marshall Islands.....is that true?

STELLA NAVIS photo
Mater Stella Navis is actually a Latin term referring to mothership...I had no idea this cargo ship existed!

Back