Mr. Afternoon - droplets - new electronic/rock concept album [Pre-order] (Lossless 5ch DVD-Audio)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
menu.png

To address some sticking points on the last release, we now have album-art themed menus and stills during playback.

Come on guys. Let's support one of our own and keep the craft going.
This has been a wonderful year for surround releases, and for some of us a lot of money expended...but for this price, and the amount of content....
well, worth a shake I think.
Is DVD-Audio and the work of a young artist going to die with a fantastic group such as ours?
What say you, QQ?

This has been a wonderful year for surround releases, and for some of us a lot of money expended...but for this price, and the amount of content....
Is DVD-Audio and the work of a young artist going to die with a fantastic group such as ours?
What say you, QQ?
Agree! I bought it.!

What say you, QQ?
I agree as well. If I'm not mistaken, there is over 75 minutes of music on this. Should be very dynamic as well. I'll be curious how my Auro 3-D upmixer on my Denon will make it sound. Based on some of the movement I detect in just the stereo samples, probably will be super.

I agree as well. If I'm not mistaken, there is over 75 minutes of music on this. Should be very dynamic as well. I'll be curious how my Auro 3-D upmixer on my Denon will make it sound. Based on some of the movement I detect in just the stereo samples, probably will be super.
Main Album (in stereo and surround): 88 Minutes
Commentary (in stereo): 26 Minutes
Deleted Scenes (in surround): 13 Minutes

So total content audio is 127 minutes on the disc.

Also, to get a sense of how the 5.0 mix sounds, in the original post, there is a link to a "sampler" containing some snippets from in the album in a 5.1 FLAC file.

How could I resist? Pre~ordered a copy! And a bona fide DVD~Audio ..and they said it was a deader than dead format. Boy were they wrong!

Congrats, Mr Afternoon, on another stunning creation.

Back