The SDE Surround Sound Series (Updated list of titles with links in post #1)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be a party pooper, but probably just as likely he wasn't offering a title clue, just a general statement of popularity :unsure:

J.Eeyore 😁

You're probably right, and there's every reason to capitalise all the letters in LOVE for effect, but I thought maybe there was a small chance it was a clue given that's how the band name is stylised in their logo.

Or Love's Forever Changes, which may or may not have an unreleased quad mix (depending on how much credence you put in things Steve Hoffman says) with Johnny Echols touring the UK playing music from it this summer..
Oh, dude. That would be a top tier release if true. What a killer title for some Atmos.

Seeds of Love could be done for its 35th anniversary in case they don't want to wait another five years for it to coincide with another anniversary. (Mind that the box set was delayed by a year, so whatever.)

Has there ever been a definitive answer as to why Concert For George, became 6.5?
It does not make sense to me. There are no other .5's and there is no significance to make it a .5.
Maybe @PaulatSDE can say why?

Has there ever been a definitive answer as to why Concert For George, became 6.5?
It does not make sense to me. There are no other .5's and there is no significance to make it a .5.
Maybe @PaulatSDE can say why?

I think it had something to do with the fact that the label wouldn't allow Paul to do a slipcase for it.

Back