Music Media Helper (Tools for Multichannel Audio & Music Videos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to Resample , when I select a folder with FLAC files in (or select several files directly) I see the following :
View attachment 99947

I've just uploaded a new installer with version number 7.1.9a to fix this issue (7.1.9 used an outdated Tagging library and will fail when the tool uses tagging)

If you downloaded and installed yesterday's 7.1.9 version (it will show 7.1.9 at bottom left) please install 9a:

Direct link to new 7.1.9a installer:
https://reva.blob.core.windows.net/mmh7/MMHInstaller.msi

Last edited:
I've just uploaded a new installer with version number 7.1.9a to fix this issue (7.1.9 used an outdated Tagging library and will fail when the tool uses tagging)

If you downloaded and installed yesterday's 7.1.9 version (it will show 7.1.9 at bottom left) please install 9a:

Direct link to new 7.1.9a installer:
https://reva.blob.core.windows.net/mmh7/MMHInstaller.msi

I previously tried to upgrade from 7.1.8 -> 7.1.9

ummm.. clicking the 7.1.9a link above gives me this I'm afraid :

1704483817093.png

The text of the installer is correct, but the link (if you click) still has a Beta folder in :) So cutting and pasting the link name works :) and I installed 7.1.9a

However, resample seems to still have exactly the same issue for me I'm afraid.. The error does report a version 2.4 rather than 2.3 previously.

Hi, great tool, but why is a pretty outdated documentation (July '21 Version 5.0.4) included in the installer?

Garry it looks like MMH coding has become a full time job now!

I’m using a new PC for last 3 weeks. Maybe not fully setup yet. New Visual Studio is a little buggy. When I changed the TagLib DLL the publish did not overwrite with the updated version! I had to manually delete all the previous files. I’ve never had to that before.

The new VS was also losing events but I tracked that down to the event signatures in VB.net. Previously those signatures were accepted and ran ok. New VS, nah I don’t like that so I’ll remove the event but won’t tell the programmer! No compile warnings or errors. Just no events = new bugs!

Home made (assembled) PC tower. Lots of NVME SSDs and 20 core processor, 2 x screens (32” 4K and smaller 2K) 10GBE Ethernet
Wow... It's a beast!

I'm currently on the hunt for a new laptop, nothing too powerful just more modern than my current [2015] Dell Inspiron 17-5758 (which I've never been happy with). I quite like the look of ones fitted with AMD Ryzen CPU's and GPU's. Any new laptop will have to have an HDMI port, of-course ;)

Last edited:
Wow... It's a beast!

I'm currently on the hunt for a new laptop, nothing too powerful just more modern than my current [2015] Dell Inspiron 17-5758 (which I've never been happy with). I quite like the look of ones fitted with AMD Ryzen CPU's and GPU's. Any new laptop will have to have an HDMI port, of-course ;)
Never buy an ASUS one, I have an i7 ASUS laptop sitting on a shelf it is just so slow booting/loading well at everything, an 8088 based one would be quicker!

Never buy an ASUS one, I have an i7 ASUS laptop sitting on a shelf it is just so slow booting/loading well at everything, an 8088 based one would be quicker!
You'll have to enlighten me... What's an 8088 one?

I usually format any new PC to remove all the crap-ware and start again. But I've not tried this yet with Windows 11...

You'll have to enlighten me... What's an 8088 one?

I usually format any new PC to remove all the crap-ware and start again. But I've not tried this yet with Windows 11...
One of the first intel 16-bit processors, 16-bit processing but an 8-bit bus interface Intel 8088 - Wikipedia
Edit: Appeared summer 1979 just after I finished my Electronics Degree

Back