• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Immersion Box Nearly Mint $155

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
I bought this new when it came out. I would describe the box and all contents as mint to nearly mint; I am fairly certain all I did was open it, removed the blu-ray disc, and glanced briefly at the other contents. I still have the original box in which it was shipped to me. I think I've played the blu-ray disc about 5 times. My nearly mint description is also based on the fact that the box-set is opened...mint would be unopened.

I would like this to go to a hard-core Pink Floyd fan since I do not get the use out of it that it was intended for. Marbles/coasters/scarf still in plastic as received originally. USA sale only, asking $155. Free shipping via Media Mail with insurance. I will pad it well and double-box for delivery.

full description here: https://www.discogs.com/release/3137117-Pink-Floyd-The-Dark-Side-Of-The-Moon-Immersion-Box-Set

Back