Rhino Quadio Batch 5 for August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those four could be :

Bette Midler
Modern Jazz Quartet Last Concert
Graham Central Station Ain't No Doubt About It (or James Taylor Gorilla)
Bread Best Of

That's my guess.
Bread Best Of has already been released by AF and Mr Rhino said none of the quads in this batch have ever been released on disc.

Those four could be :

Bette Midler
Modern Jazz Quartet Last Concert
Graham Central Station Ain't No Doubt About It (or James Taylor Gorilla)
Bread Best Of

That's my guess.
Graham Central Station for the third one.

I’m not seeing Midler there at all. Or Gorilla.

I think Best of Bread would be disconsidered due to the “not previously released” rule

Bread Best Of has already been released by AF and Mr Rhino said none of the quads in this batch have ever been released on disc.

Ok ....then , well the beige one could be David Gates Never Let Her Go, and the top one is most likely J Geils Bloodshot.

Yellow on black may be Graham Central Station ? But it's kind of a generic colour for WEA so.....?
All depends on what Rhino is using , album colour , or the album's printed graphics?

Last edited:
Ok ....then , well the beige one could be David Gates , and the top one is most likely J Geils Bloodshot.

Yellow on black may be Graham Central Station ? But it's kind of a generic colour for WEA so.....?
All depends on what Rhino is using , album colour , or the album's printed graphics?
I’m convinced about Bloodshot. (Wishful thinking is skewing my vote. Hahaha).

GCS could be either the second or third. There’s a lot of colors on that album cover

Rhino has sometimes used very obvious colors (Red Octopus, Nightmares) other times less so (Gil Evans —there’s no white on the album cover, War— black isn’t the dominate color on the cover)

Ok ....then , well the beige one could be David Gates Never Let Her Go, and the top one is most likely J Geils Bloodshot.

And Herbie Mann Hold On I'm Coming ...white on grey ?

It does look like a LOT like "Bloodshot" - but I really don't think they are repeating artists (Geils) already represented in the Quadio line so soon.
It's been all artists debuting in the series from the start thus far. But I'll take it if they insist.

I don't see MJQ, or Strombringer, or.........

But the stack of colorful discs back in Los Angeles California fresh off the presses makes my heart flutter anyhoo. Knowing that they ain't getting delayed, in fact might be bumped up forward "just because" is a new twist on a surround disc release, you just don't hear about that normally happening.

Ummm, wow!

It does look like a LOT like "Bloodshot" - but I really don't think they are repeating artists (Geils) already represented in the Quadio line so soon.
It's been all artists debuting in the series from the start thus far. But I'll take it if they insist.

But the stack of colorful discs, back in Los Angeles California fresh off the presses makes my heart flutter anyhoo. Knowing that they ain't getting delayed, in fact might be bumped up forward "just because" is a new twist on a surround disc release, you just don't hear about that normally happening.

Ummm, wow!

Yeah but they gotta start repeating artists at some point. What better than with a previously unreleased quad? FR knows this place would go wild for it!

Back