Rhino Quadio Batch 5 for August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening to Bread & Graham again on Qobuz/Roon. Bread album is better than I gave it before on a cursory listens. Reminds me of America, whose albums I always like. I guess I'm in a mellower mood early this AM than I was yesterday. I still think Baby is kind of sappy but the song I'm listening to now, Dream Lady, has some organ and a harder edge to it, which I do like.

And Graham is also better on repeated listenings. I can dig it.

I wasn't in the right mood earlier in the week when sample listening. My wife of 52 yrs has a serious medical situation that was diagnosed last Dec and her latest tests this week weren't great. Stressful. Outwardly I try to be OK but I think I'm internalizing it.

No sense in getting only 3 when I can get all 4 for same $$, I'll order the bundle later today. Music soothes the soul, especially in quad.
very sorry to hear about your wife 😔 sending healing positive vibes 🤗💓🤗

Just ordered Midler out of this batch -- the only other one I would be interested in was Bread, but, well, I already have
the 5.1 BEST OF BREAD or whatever it was called. [Hmm . . . reconsidering the Duke Ellington, as another Quadio has sold out,
and I'm sorry for those who waited (and for myself, who didn't buy two -- Discog prices probably have already risen!)]

HEADS UP: Just noticed the only sold-out recent Quadio atm is (drum roll) -- Seals & Croft's SUMMER BREEZE. Hit at the right time
of the season, I suppose! Or did they just make fewer of them?

Last edited:
HEADS UP: Just noticed the only sold-out recent Quadio atm is (drum roll) -- Seals & Croft's SUMMER BREEZE. Hit at the right time
of the season, I suppose! Or did they just make fewer of them?

I don’t know whether it was a monster seller or if Rhino made fewer of them. But I’m glad that it sold out because Rhino actually saw it necessary to ask around here if people would buy S&C music.

So now perhaps we will definitely get Diamond Girl, which is the S&C title that I really want.

Thank you all for the "heads up" about Friday (today). Bette, Bread, Duke, and Graham Central Station! Bundle #5 Ordered!
Quadio Bundle 5.png

CC24WMX15 code not working for me. I ordered the bundle plus the Doors Blu-ray. Is there another code that may work?
It recognizes repeat offenders :LOL:

It worked for me last couple of times, but not this time when I was logged in. Tried an Incognito setting on my browser and ordered as a Guest; and wadda-ya-know, it took the code.

Too bad I couldn't find other stuff I wanted for over the $100 level, so shipping got me though.
Batch #5 "in the bag!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"… Let's say goodbye with a smile, dear
Just for a while dear we must part
Don't let this parting upset you
I'll not forget you, sweetheart

… We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

… Keep smiling through
Just like you always do
'Til the blue skies chase those dark clouds far away

… And I will just say hello
To the folks that you know
Tell them you won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as I saw you go
You were singing this song

… We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day

… And I will just say hello
To the folks that you know
Tell them you won't be long
They'll be happy to know
That as I saw you go
You were singing this song

… We'll meet again
Don't know where
Don't know when
But I know we'll meet again some sunny day"

Anybody have any luck buying the Quadio bundle AND Neil Young Archives 3 Deluxe with the 15% discount code? I've been trying different browsers, credit cards, etc. for the last hour. It looks like it's gonna work, but keeps erroring out at the very end. If you can get it to work, you basically get the Quadio bundle for free...

Back