Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
free standers up front. in wall in the rear. id love to be able to set my beer on the free standers - but, well, you know the story
And but of course Rick~0, to show off your magnificent new system and your 144" projection screen demands the inaugural showcase of a modern ATMOS 4K classic:

As your bot, V~GER II, serves you a refreshing beverage

Premium AI Image | A robot serving drinks at a bar with a white robot ...

"And kind Sir, if it's a foot massage you desire I suggest you walk barefoot in a fresh pile of cow manure!" 🐂Squish!

Last edited:
And but of course Rick~0, to show off your magnificent new system and your 144" projection screen demands the inaugural showcase of a modern ATMOS 4K classic:

As your bot, V~GER II, serves you a refreshing beverage

Premium AI Image | A robot serving drinks at a bar with a white robot ...

"And Sir, if it's a foot massage you desire I suggest you walk barefoot in a fresh pile of cow manure!" 🐂Squish!

:sneaky::rolleyes:

My wife, our resident gardener, sometimes sends me off to the home center for Black Kow Composted Cow Manure. The ride home is always with all of the windows down, the sunroof open, and the car blower on full blast.

It is really some expensive shit at $40 for 35 lbs! :eek:
Just shows that if you keep something around long enough, it will become valuable! But just a warning on outhouses. Black widow spiders love to nest in them under the rim! Always good to give the seat a couple of good knocks before sitting down!

I suppose you did all of that drywall spackling on your own, Ricky? LOL Always amazed at those guys. Every time I try to do some of it myself, I curse them.
AR
mudding, not spackling
lets get our terminology and processes correct, okay ?
💋

And - yeah - those guys are incredible. The things they do with a joint knife,,,,,,,

Back