Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YUK, Gene ...... tried them. had a horrible hang over ....... But at least, SMOKE DOESN'T GET IN YOUR 👀
Are you serious?? I mean, they do sneak up on you and bite you in the ass. It's a matter of learning how to get stoned all over. hahaha. Ahem. Not that I have much experience. cough, cough....

Hopefully, there'll be adequate room in Ricko's Barn for a POT DEN......This BUDS FOR YOU!

Medical Marijuana vs. Prescription Drugs | Pensacola Wellness Solutions

Are you serious?? I mean, they do sneak up on you and bite you in the ass. It's a matter of learning how to get stoned all over. hahaha. Ahem. Not that I have much experience. cough, cough....
I bought some local made gummies at the liquor store. They will bust your butt faster than a broken grove ladder.

OK, so I'm asking for trouble by asking this....

We hired a local contractor to install OSB in our garage. (Walls)

He installed it rough side out. Reading online, in that case he should have installed smooth side out, if we want to paint it.

We do.

Now what?

OK, so I'm asking for trouble by asking this....

We hired a local contractor to install OSB in our garage. (Walls)

He installed it rough side out. Reading online, in that case he should have installed smooth side out, if we want to paint it.

We do.

Now what?
Withhold payment until he rectifies his mistake!

That's BS, Gene!

The problem with painting OSB is the glue. Oriented Strand Board is basically wood fibers glued together.
I mean if it doesn't have to look like painted sheetrock, then no problem.
I hope you knew that going in.
I know how expensive plywood is these days, believe me.

The problem with painting OSB is the glue. Oriented Strand Board is basically wood fibers glued together.
What is the difference between particle board & OSB?

Our garage is old, not fancy. Doing OSB was just to sort of unify all the walls. I guess the bummer is, with rough side out, it has all those painted lines criss crossing. Outside of that, I don't care.

Our garage is old, not fancy. Doing OSB was just to sort of unify all the walls. I guess the bummer is, with rough side out, it has all those painted lines criss crossing. Outside of that, I don't care.
those lines on the board are nail patterns. he wanted to line up to studs. he could have done it your way with just a little bit more effort and brain.
Id suggest you spray those walls versus rolling or brushing them. should turn out good

those lines on the board are nail patterns. he wanted to line up to studs. he could have done it your way with just a little bit more effort and brain.
Id suggest you spray those walls versus rolling or brushing them. should turn out good
If you spray, how do you control the spray hitting areas higher? (and looking like shit) Oh, and lower towards the floor.

Back