Santana "Borboletta" 7-inch Sony Japan MultiCh SACD coming November 6th, 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god. Ordered! I'm spending money "hand over fist" lmao

1728510715982.png

BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS CDJAPAN WILL BE OFFERING TWO MORE BONUS COUPONS TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE TOTAL OF YOUR ORDER

coupon banner

This Offer Will Start in
0d 6h 27m 12s
1,000JPY OFF Code
AUTUMN24C10
For puchases of 10,000JPY or more

300JPY OFF Code
AUTUMN24C3
For puchases of 6,500JPY or more
I forget: do CDJapan allow you to add a coupon to an existing order?

Me too! No way I'm canceling....I figure it would somehow backfire on me.
Exactly my thought. My points are not restored, the payment cannot be rolled back, and the minute I reorder the product will not only be more expensive but also sold out. That's what usually happens when I try to save € 1,84.

Last edited:
BY THE TIME YOU READ THIS CDJAPAN WILL BE OFFERING TWO MORE BONUS COUPONS TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE TOTAL OF YOUR ORDER

coupon banner

This Offer Will Start in
0d 6h 27m 12s
1,000JPY OFF Code
AUTUMN24C10
For puchases of 10,000JPY or more

300JPY OFF Code
AUTUMN24C3
For puchases of 6,500JPY or more
Ordered Laura Nyro and Borboletta. Ralphie, thanks for code and helping me spend my son’s inheritance!

Ordered Laura Nyro and Borboletta. Ralphie, thanks for code and helping me spend my son’s inheritance!
Will I cancel my order and set it up again to save € 1,84... not really worth the effort, but it still bugs me that they came with the promo right after I ordered. 😞
I always had a YEN for saving a buck, Mr. E....you're welcome!

And for that paltry Euro $1,84 I added these nifty 30 sheet high quality SACD/RBCD case covers to my order

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEONAG-TS-5023

No cancellation for me either but 4ears if I had known about these case covers I would have added 2 packages to my order.
I have ripped paper and hype stickers with the trad Japanese fold over case covers and their glue strips.....
I will remember these for my next CD Japan order hopefully in mid 2025.

No cancellation for me either but 4ears if I had known about these case covers I would have added 2 packages to my order.
I have ripped paper and hype stickers with the trad Japanese fold over case covers and their glue strips.....
I will remember these for my next CD Japan order hopefully in mid 2025.
For the $$$$, Jeffie, those 30 sheet covers are great. All my SACDs with the SACD cases glide into them. They don't seal and are open on top but otherwise I prefer them to those flimsy covers with that obnoxious sticky icky glue!

"Glad" to hear I am not the only one who transformed the mint delivery into a VG item before I even listened to the disc the first time...

Back