SDE’s Surround Series - Your Fantasy Wishlist

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As there have been recent mentions of Thomas Dolby, my Wishlist would start with these two Dolby-produced Prefab Sprout releases, both given the Steven Wilson treatment, of course.
SDE Prefab Sprout - Horz.jpg

Sorry... saw this album cover on the Hoffman forum and couldn’t resist.

I'm probably going to have some nightmares tonight. It’s not like you can un-see it or anything.

Fact is, this is probably more likely than the actual album it parodies.

SDE-Release-Buckingham-Shemp.jpg

Amazing sounding album, produced by Gary Katz (Steely Dan) no less!

Amazing sounding album, produced by Gary Katz (Steely Dan) no less!
If you contact Ian over at: Last Night From Glasgow, they released a remaster of the follow-up Dogs In The Traffic. There was talk of a Vinyl Remaster for Strange Kind Of Love but depending on rights issues etc.

If you contact Ian over at: Last Night From Glasgow, they released a remaster of the follow-up Dogs In The Traffic. There was talk of a Vinyl Remaster for Strange Kind Of Love but depending on rights issues etc.
The last CD reissue I have is from 2010, on Cherry Red (licensed from Universal). I adore the album, but sadly I'd be surprised if it has more than a small cult following… but an SDE would hopefully bring it to a wider audience.

Thanx for the info on Dogs, just ordered it on Amazon UK. Also a fine album and the remaster comes with a batch of non album tracks, Blue Eyed World one of my favorites. Love to get a hold of some of their live stuff on blu or dvd.

Back