SDE’s Surround Series - Your Fantasy Wishlist

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the above.
Would be brilliant to pair Seldom Seen Kid with the live performance at Abbey Road, as it deserves hi-res and daring Atmos mix.
Got stuck on this one a bit, could not help myself:
1690126609738.png

Excellent possibilities for the 2008 album here:
  • Hi-res stereo mix of the album (so far only available in CD quality 44.1/16)
  • 5.1 and Dolby Atmos mixes
  • new 5.1 and Dolby Atmos mixes of the live version (2009) recorded together with The BBC Concert Orchestra and London chamber choir Chantage at Abbey Road Studio (the 2009 5.1 mix previously available only in lossy Dolby Digital)
  • optional: non-album tracks, like the Japanese bonuses We're Away, Hotel Istanbul & Lullaby
  • optional: videos for Grounds for Divorce, One Day Like This & The Bones of You + apparently anything off the live album

Last edited:
Anything by Underworld could be mind-blowing if it features a good mix. You all know progressive rock in surround sound, right? Now, how about progressive techno? Second Toughest in the Infants is one of my favorites of theirs.

Gomez would also be cool. I was listening to them in the car (Tesla M3 standard with immersive sound switched on) and Tijuana Lady was playing and the vocals sounded like they were coming from the back. Sounded pretty cool to my surprise.

Back