Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another beautiful night in Lancaster, PA . . . unless one is rooting for the visiting Long Island Ducks, who lost again to the home team.
Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 10.12.20 PM.png

I did, however, make a nice catch on a foul ball, which i later offered to a child.

Screenshot 2023-09-13 at 10.19.57 PM.png

You know I see people complain about the quality of mixes or transfer of things on SACD or Blu-ray and I think that we have it good, relatively speaking, because if you take a look at 95% of the Indian films on DVD and Blu-ray and Indian music on CD you're just glad you can see people's faces and hear people speak...😭

Last edited:
Stopped for lobster rolls on the way to Long Island Ducks game! So good!
View attachment 96328

If you stop & think about it, restaurant mascots/logos can be very strange. I mean, look at that lounging lobster, just waiting to be dropped into a pot of boiling water.

Along that line I never eat at a BBQ joint that has a pig in an apron gleefully holding a knife & fork.
What is this, cannibalism?

If you stop & think about it, restaurant mascots/logos can be very strange. I mean, look at that lounging lobster, just waiting to be dropped into a pot of boiling water.

Along that line I never eat at a BBQ joint that has a pig in an apron gleefully holding a knife & fork.
What is this, cannibalism?
maxresdefault.jpg

Before the Ducks game, i did bowl my new high score! Yup, i brought my bowling balls with me on the trip! I think i have a new addiction!
View attachment 96367
Had i picked up that darn 10 pin in the 9th frame, i'd have had my first 600 series! As it stands, i bowled a 595 series! I'm definitely hooked!
I would love to bowl again. But then I see headlines in my head "old man with bad back falls at bowling alley and breaks foot and injures other assorted appendages". lol.
Yes, my back hurts today. ;)

Before the Ducks game, i did bowl my new high score! Yup, i brought my bowling balls with me on the trip! I think i have a new addiction!
View attachment 96367
Had i picked up that darn 10 pin in the 9th frame, i'd have had my first 600 series! As it stands, i bowled a 595 series! I'm definitely hooked!
Try combining your love of baseball with your love of bowling.... throw the ball overhand. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 96367

At some point you should try wearing a stylish knit sweater and maybe sip a virgin White Russian. What would that be? Oh yeah. Milk.

The Ducks finally came alive! They crushed the Rockers 13-2. Our former student, Jack Anderson, struck out two in his scoreless 7th inning appearance. I caught another ball and handed it off to young Caden! The Ducks management was so impressed with my LOUD and enthusiastic cheering that they offered me tickets for the Ducks playoff run . . . until i told them i would need roundtrip airline tickets as well! Perhaps if the Ducks had won all 6 games at which i cheered!
Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 10.50.09 AM.png
3D86AA03-BD76-4D72-B8B2-DCDE19DB0970_1_105_c.jpeg

EC801A79-6DD7-4AF5-BCC8-F92583322476_1_105_c.jpeg

Back