Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
International shipping is still expensive...I truly feel bad for anybody importing goods from the US to other countries.
works both ways....
If you ship to an APO/FPO military base through USPS the rates used to be the same as shipping to continental USA. I used to ship to Korea, etc to bases when I was selling pc parts.
Just FYI, FWIW.

Please post some pix when the explosion occurs!
Bowl of Beauty Peonies
PSHh8Er.jpeg

Sarah Bernhardt Peony
FhgUFAq.jpeg

Cheers!

If I had to choose between a remix that sounds like the original and a remix that sounds significantly different but provides drastically more fidelity, I would take the latter.
I've always felt that way....what's the point of duplicating the original with minor enhancements...when you can have a more dynamic recording...

The tough life of an NFL star....it appears that he is dedicated to his profession if he prefers to go to voluntary workouts instead of spending time with her

Scroll down the page....she just graduated and will become a physician assistant :whistle:
He'll be able to find another gold digger if he wants. She is certainly gorgeous on the outside.

Back